Pitbull's World Cup fashion raises eyebrows
Pitbull has long been known for his on-point fashion sense. Onstage, he usually wears impeccably tailored suits in either black or white. And that's makes us Miamians proud.
But perhaps a slip in judgment, a change in stylist, or poor packing decisions has media outlets like The New York Post calling the rapper "Harry High Pants" and a few Twitter users giving him the moniker of the "Cuban Simon Cowell." As a matter of course, these suckers now have their own hashtag, #pitbullspants.
This happened: Pitbull sang the World Cup anthem, We Are One (Ole Ola), at the opening ceremony at the Itaquerao Stadium in Sao Paulo Thursday night, alongside Jennifer Lopez and Brazilian singer Claudia Leitte, in way too tight, high-waisted leisure slacks with a Brasil jersey tucked in a la your grandpa. Buzzfeed called his choice of rolled-up trousers “diaper pants,” which may be a little harsh. We prefer “mom jeans.”
Pit, next time don't leave your suits in Miami.
On Our Radar
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet