Pitbull at Super Saturday
Expect his latest hits such as I Like It and a few collabos with Fat Joe
Saturday is going to be a double header. You get a baseball game plus the added bonus of a free Pitbull concert. Not too shabby: Even if the Marlins lose against the Atlanta Braves, it's a musical home run.
The Miami-born rapper, 29, is big on teamwork -- in the studio. Think Akon, Lil Jon, Flo Rida, Trina, Fat Joe (who will also be at the stadium) and most recently Enrique Iglesias on the summer dance smash I Like It.
Expect Mr. 305, a Coral Park Senior High grad, to crank out hip shakers like I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho), Toma and Fuego.
What are you working on? I'm finishing my first Latin album called Armando [his birth name] and prepping up my upcoming English album called Planet Pit. I'm also touring the globe.
Do you have a favorite collaboration? I always have fun working with every-one. All of them have helped me in my career, and I always learn something new about them. Obviously I enjoy working with the women; that's the best.
Any new collaborations? T-Pain, Ray-J, Jencarlos Canela and Shak-ira.
Who is on your iPod? I like to have a little bit of everything -- salsa, merengue, house, freestyle, hip-hop. I love listening to Jay-Z, Biggie, Trick Daddy, Celia Cruz and Willy Chirino.
What will the concert be like? People are gonna see an international globally sounding show. I am always excited to bring it to my hometown.
On Our Radar
- Once in a blue moon parties Friday
- Singer Bea Miller just getting started
- Local chef appearing on NBC show
- Real Housewives of OC star in Miami
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again