Pitbull at Super Saturday
Expect his latest hits such as I Like It and a few collabos with Fat Joe
Saturday is going to be a double header. You get a baseball game plus the added bonus of a free Pitbull concert. Not too shabby: Even if the Marlins lose against the Atlanta Braves, it's a musical home run.
The Miami-born rapper, 29, is big on teamwork -- in the studio. Think Akon, Lil Jon, Flo Rida, Trina, Fat Joe (who will also be at the stadium) and most recently Enrique Iglesias on the summer dance smash I Like It.
Expect Mr. 305, a Coral Park Senior High grad, to crank out hip shakers like I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho), Toma and Fuego.
What are you working on? I'm finishing my first Latin album called Armando [his birth name] and prepping up my upcoming English album called Planet Pit. I'm also touring the globe.
Do you have a favorite collaboration? I always have fun working with every-one. All of them have helped me in my career, and I always learn something new about them. Obviously I enjoy working with the women; that's the best.
Any new collaborations? T-Pain, Ray-J, Jencarlos Canela and Shak-ira.
Who is on your iPod? I like to have a little bit of everything -- salsa, merengue, house, freestyle, hip-hop. I love listening to Jay-Z, Biggie, Trick Daddy, Celia Cruz and Willy Chirino.
What will the concert be like? People are gonna see an international globally sounding show. I am always excited to bring it to my hometown.
On Our Radar
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event