Pitbull gives his cocktail ideas for National Vodka Day
It's Oct. 4
Stands to reason that Pitbull would be celebrating National Vodka Day (Oct. 4) pretty hard. He's the co-owner of Voli Light Vodka and he knows the topic pretty well. That said, Mr Worldwide says he is partial to a few that should be able to take us through the fall season. We liked this one, for obvious reasons: The LATIN LOVER (SUNTAN): Mix 1 ½ oz Voli Orange Vanilla, 2 oz Lemonade, ½ oz Agave Nectar, ½ oz Pineapple Juice in a rocks glass and garnish with an orange twist. Dale! The Pit man says the ladies will love it because of the low calorie content.
On Our Radar
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit