Pitbull gives his cocktail ideas for National Vodka Day
It's Oct. 4
Stands to reason that Pitbull would be celebrating National Vodka Day (Oct. 4) pretty hard. He's the co-owner of Voli Light Vodka and he knows the topic pretty well. That said, Mr Worldwide says he is partial to a few that should be able to take us through the fall season. We liked this one, for obvious reasons: The LATIN LOVER (SUNTAN): Mix 1 ½ oz Voli Orange Vanilla, 2 oz Lemonade, ½ oz Agave Nectar, ½ oz Pineapple Juice in a rocks glass and garnish with an orange twist. Dale! The Pit man says the ladies will love it because of the low calorie content.
On Our Radar
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami
- Ex Housewife Ana Quincoces fails to win Next Food Network Star