Pitbull gives his cocktail ideas for National Vodka Day
It's Oct. 4
Stands to reason that Pitbull would be celebrating National Vodka Day (Oct. 4) pretty hard. He's the co-owner of Voli Light Vodka and he knows the topic pretty well. That said, Mr Worldwide says he is partial to a few that should be able to take us through the fall season. We liked this one, for obvious reasons: The LATIN LOVER (SUNTAN): Mix 1 ½ oz Voli Orange Vanilla, 2 oz Lemonade, ½ oz Agave Nectar, ½ oz Pineapple Juice in a rocks glass and garnish with an orange twist. Dale! The Pit man says the ladies will love it because of the low calorie content.
On Our Radar
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest