Pitbull gives his cocktail ideas for National Vodka Day
It's Oct. 4
Stands to reason that Pitbull would be celebrating National Vodka Day (Oct. 4) pretty hard. He's the co-owner of Voli Light Vodka and he knows the topic pretty well. That said, Mr Worldwide says he is partial to a few that should be able to take us through the fall season. We liked this one, for obvious reasons: The LATIN LOVER (SUNTAN): Mix 1 ½ oz Voli Orange Vanilla, 2 oz Lemonade, ½ oz Agave Nectar, ½ oz Pineapple Juice in a rocks glass and garnish with an orange twist. Dale! The Pit man says the ladies will love it because of the low calorie content.
On Our Radar
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida