Pitbull does Hialeah
Mr 305 shot video with T Pain
Miami rapper Pitbull was spotted hanging out at Propmaster's Studio in Hia-leah with T-Pain on Sunday, where they shot the music video for Pit's new single Hey Baby.
Mr. 3-0-5 is already generating buzz for Armando, his first Spanish album, due in stores Nov. 2. In the video, filmed by local video director David Rousseau (who also directed Pitbull's Calle Ocho and Enrique Iglesias' I Like It, featuring the stars of Jersey Shore), Pitbull and T-Pain perform onstage in a clublike setting that Rous- seau said he wanted to resemble the Fontainebleau's LIV.
Pitbull looks to be healing nicely. Earlier this month, the rapper was forced to pull out of a show in New York after fracturing his hand in a strange accident at home.
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Jenny McCarthy brings 'Dirty' show to Magic City Casino
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released