Pitbull does Hialeah
Mr 305 shot video with T Pain
Miami rapper Pitbull was spotted hanging out at Propmaster's Studio in Hia-leah with T-Pain on Sunday, where they shot the music video for Pit's new single Hey Baby.
Mr. 3-0-5 is already generating buzz for Armando, his first Spanish album, due in stores Nov. 2. In the video, filmed by local video director David Rousseau (who also directed Pitbull's Calle Ocho and Enrique Iglesias' I Like It, featuring the stars of Jersey Shore), Pitbull and T-Pain perform onstage in a clublike setting that Rous- seau said he wanted to resemble the Fontainebleau's LIV.
Pitbull looks to be healing nicely. Earlier this month, the rapper was forced to pull out of a show in New York after fracturing his hand in a strange accident at home.
On Our Radar
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture