Pitbull does Hialeah
Mr 305 shot video with T Pain
Miami rapper Pitbull was spotted hanging out at Propmaster's Studio in Hia-leah with T-Pain on Sunday, where they shot the music video for Pit's new single Hey Baby.
Mr. 3-0-5 is already generating buzz for Armando, his first Spanish album, due in stores Nov. 2. In the video, filmed by local video director David Rousseau (who also directed Pitbull's Calle Ocho and Enrique Iglesias' I Like It, featuring the stars of Jersey Shore), Pitbull and T-Pain perform onstage in a clublike setting that Rous- seau said he wanted to resemble the Fontainebleau's LIV.
Pitbull looks to be healing nicely. Earlier this month, the rapper was forced to pull out of a show in New York after fracturing his hand in a strange accident at home.
On Our Radar
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida