Pitbull does Hialeah
Mr 305 shot video with T Pain
Miami rapper Pitbull was spotted hanging out at Propmaster's Studio in Hia-leah with T-Pain on Sunday, where they shot the music video for Pit's new single Hey Baby.
Mr. 3-0-5 is already generating buzz for Armando, his first Spanish album, due in stores Nov. 2. In the video, filmed by local video director David Rousseau (who also directed Pitbull's Calle Ocho and Enrique Iglesias' I Like It, featuring the stars of Jersey Shore), Pitbull and T-Pain perform onstage in a clublike setting that Rous- seau said he wanted to resemble the Fontainebleau's LIV.
Pitbull looks to be healing nicely. Earlier this month, the rapper was forced to pull out of a show in New York after fracturing his hand in a strange accident at home.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore