Pitbull does Hialeah
Mr 305 shot video with T Pain
Miami rapper Pitbull was spotted hanging out at Propmaster's Studio in Hia-leah with T-Pain on Sunday, where they shot the music video for Pit's new single Hey Baby.
Mr. 3-0-5 is already generating buzz for Armando, his first Spanish album, due in stores Nov. 2. In the video, filmed by local video director David Rousseau (who also directed Pitbull's Calle Ocho and Enrique Iglesias' I Like It, featuring the stars of Jersey Shore), Pitbull and T-Pain perform onstage in a clublike setting that Rous- seau said he wanted to resemble the Fontainebleau's LIV.
Pitbull looks to be healing nicely. Earlier this month, the rapper was forced to pull out of a show in New York after fracturing his hand in a strange accident at home.
On Our Radar
- Paris Hilton to DJ Saturday night at WALL
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters