Help the little ones get their sea legs at the Miami Children's Museum's newest attraction that celebrates all things pirate.
Pirate Island at Miami Children’s Museum, 980 MacArthur Causeway, Miami.
Admission is $15 for adults and children, $12 for Florida Residents, free for children under 1 year and members.
Help the little ones get their sea legs this Saturday at the grand opening of Pirate Island, a unique hands-on interactive experience that simulates the excitement and adventure of the world of pirates.
The kids can play on a pirate ship, learn to steer, swab the deck and those who can’t handle the pirate’s life can walk the plank. But what all pirates really need is treasure, so the kids can use their treasure map to solve puzzles that will help them find the hidden booty.
Pirate Island opens Saturday, Nov. 26 at Miami Children’s Museum, 980 MacArthur Causeway, Miami. Admission is $15 for adults and children, $12 for Florida Residents, free for children under 1 year and members.
See and Do
- Bayfront Park hosts tree lighting event to kick off holiday season
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Holiday Week: Nov 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 20-22
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Some Miami Book Fair events of note (in a weekend of hundreds)
- Miami Book Fair, a literary cornucopia, kicks off
- Give Miami Day, Nov. 19, is a chance to support Miami charities
- 15 things to do with the kids this week: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 13-15