Help the little ones get their sea legs at the Miami Children's Museum's newest attraction that celebrates all things pirate.
Pirate Island at Miami Children’s Museum, 980 MacArthur Causeway, Miami.
Admission is $15 for adults and children, $12 for Florida Residents, free for children under 1 year and members.
Help the little ones get their sea legs this Saturday at the grand opening of Pirate Island, a unique hands-on interactive experience that simulates the excitement and adventure of the world of pirates.
The kids can play on a pirate ship, learn to steer, swab the deck and those who can’t handle the pirate’s life can walk the plank. But what all pirates really need is treasure, so the kids can use their treasure map to solve puzzles that will help them find the hidden booty.
Pirate Island opens Saturday, Nov. 26 at Miami Children’s Museum, 980 MacArthur Causeway, Miami. Admission is $15 for adults and children, $12 for Florida Residents, free for children under 1 year and members.
See and Do
- Shrek, Legos, Cinco de Mayo & Mother’s Day Treats: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 4-10
- Pee Wee’s Big Adventure, Parachutes & Doktor Kaboom: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 27 - May 3
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 24-26
- ‘MythBusters’ duo gets Miami audience involved in science hijinks
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’
- Outdoor Movies, Earth Day Goodies, Summer Camp & Giveaways: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 20-26
- No 'pleading the fifth' for Andy Cohen in Miami