Help the little ones get their sea legs at the Miami Children's Museum's newest attraction that celebrates all things pirate.
Pirate Island at Miami Children’s Museum, 980 MacArthur Causeway, Miami.
Admission is $15 for adults and children, $12 for Florida Residents, free for children under 1 year and members.
Help the little ones get their sea legs this Saturday at the grand opening of Pirate Island, a unique hands-on interactive experience that simulates the excitement and adventure of the world of pirates.
The kids can play on a pirate ship, learn to steer, swab the deck and those who can’t handle the pirate’s life can walk the plank. But what all pirates really need is treasure, so the kids can use their treasure map to solve puzzles that will help them find the hidden booty.
Pirate Island opens Saturday, Nov. 26 at Miami Children’s Museum, 980 MacArthur Causeway, Miami. Admission is $15 for adults and children, $12 for Florida Residents, free for children under 1 year and members.
See and Do
- Go green for Earth Day, party with Princess Sofia & do 10 other fun things to do this week…
- Miami Beach Polo World Cup takes over the sands of South Beach
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 18-20
- Yoga del Barrio comes to jugofresh
- Earth Day, spring parties, egg hunts and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 11-13
- Egg hunts and photo ops for Easter 2014
- Miami Beach Gay Pride takes over South Beach this weekend
- Choreographer Trey McIntyre brings community and artistic inspiration from Boise to Miami
- Deering Estate Festival of the Arts offers three days of events