Help the little ones get their sea legs at the Miami Children's Museum's newest attraction that celebrates all things pirate.
Pirate Island at Miami Children’s Museum, 980 MacArthur Causeway, Miami.
Admission is $15 for adults and children, $12 for Florida Residents, free for children under 1 year and members.
Help the little ones get their sea legs this Saturday at the grand opening of Pirate Island, a unique hands-on interactive experience that simulates the excitement and adventure of the world of pirates.
The kids can play on a pirate ship, learn to steer, swab the deck and those who can’t handle the pirate’s life can walk the plank. But what all pirates really need is treasure, so the kids can use their treasure map to solve puzzles that will help them find the hidden booty.
Pirate Island opens Saturday, Nov. 26 at Miami Children’s Museum, 980 MacArthur Causeway, Miami. Admission is $15 for adults and children, $12 for Florida Residents, free for children under 1 year and members.
See and Do
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center
- Princess parties, superheroes & gingerbread houses: Munchkin Fun's Top picks for Dec 8-12
- #HowToMiami - Street Art