Pink Ribbon Project
Miami.com's Shopping Editor Maria Tettamanti inaugurates National Breast Cancer Awareness Month with the unveiling of the highly-anticipated Second Annual Pink Ribbon Project.
One of the greatest parts about being the Shopping Editor of Miami.com is meeting the cool owners of all the shops and spas I write about and every once in a while — being asked to participate in local philanthropic projects. I was recently asked to take part in the Second Annual Pink Ribbon Project benefitting the Susan G. Komen Foundation alongside 9 other Miami socialites and influencers and was both flattered and honored.
The gist of the Pink Ribbon Project? Myself, Lissette Liz Garcia (Miss Florida USA 2011), Ginger Harris (Fashion Blogger), Kailey Magder (Co-Owner of Blo Midtown), Sandirose Magder (Co-Owner of Blo Midtown), Ninalicia Osorio (On-Air Personality and Co-Host on Y100’s Michael Yo Show), Paola Pedroza (Spanish Soap Opera Star), Shireen Sandoval (of Deco Drive), Karent Sierra (Cast Member on Real Housewives of Miami) and Alina Villasante (Creator and Visionary at Peace Love World) were photographed by the notable Laura Coppelman and painted by acclaimed cartoon artist David "Lebo" Le Batard under the guidance of the Pink Ribbon Project's Founder and SpinHouse PR Owner Michelle Fonticiella.
How can you take part in the pink fun? Our images will be unveiled on Thursday, October 4 at 7 p.m. at Cafeina in Wynwood! Full proceeds from the evening will benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure Miami/Ft. Lauderdale Affiliate. All attendees will be charged $20 for entry. The photos will be on display at the gallery through October 7.
I can't wait to see my final portrait and hope you will join me at the big reveal this Thursday!
Second Annual Pink Ribbon Project
Thursday, October 4 at 7 p.m.
Cafeina in Wynwood
$20 for entry
Tickets may be purchased at the door and online at pinkribbonproject.eventbrite.com
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Preserve your pretty in spite of Miami's hot summer sun
- Knock-Off Handbags are Aplenty in Miami — But the Real Deal is Always Better
- Prepare to be blown away! Blo Aventura Blow Dry Bar to Open
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows