Pink Ribbon Project
Miami.com's Shopping Editor Maria Tettamanti inaugurates National Breast Cancer Awareness Month with the unveiling of the highly-anticipated Second Annual Pink Ribbon Project.
Second Annual Pink Ribbon Project
Thursday, October 4 at 7 p.m.
Cafeina in Wynwood
$20 for entry
Tickets may be purchased at the door and online at pinkribbonproject.eventbrite.com
One of the greatest parts about being the Shopping Editor of Miami.com is meeting the cool owners of all the shops and spas I write about and every once in a while — being asked to participate in local philanthropic projects. I was recently asked to take part in the Second Annual Pink Ribbon Project benefitting the Susan G. Komen Foundation alongside 9 other Miami socialites and influencers and was both flattered and honored.
The gist of the Pink Ribbon Project? Myself, Lissette Liz Garcia (Miss Florida USA 2011), Ginger Harris (Fashion Blogger), Kailey Magder (Co-Owner of Blo Midtown), Sandirose Magder (Co-Owner of Blo Midtown), Ninalicia Osorio (On-Air Personality and Co-Host on Y100’s Michael Yo Show), Paola Pedroza (Spanish Soap Opera Star), Shireen Sandoval (of Deco Drive), Karent Sierra (Cast Member on Real Housewives of Miami) and Alina Villasante (Creator and Visionary at Peace Love World) were photographed by the notable Laura Coppelman and painted by acclaimed cartoon artist David "Lebo" Le Batard under the guidance of the Pink Ribbon Project's Founder and SpinHouse PR Owner Michelle Fonticiella.
How can you take part in the pink fun? Our images will be unveiled on Thursday, October 4 at 7 p.m. at Cafeina in Wynwood! Full proceeds from the evening will benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure Miami/Ft. Lauderdale Affiliate. All attendees will be charged $20 for entry. The photos will be on display at the gallery through October 7.
I can't wait to see my final portrait and hope you will join me at the big reveal this Thursday!
- Swim Week Trend Report 2014
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 4
- Swim Street Style: Who wore it best at the MBFW SWIM shows
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 3
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 2
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 1
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM heats up at opening party
- RSVP: Miami.com users invited to Salon Allure Opening Party on Friday
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Swim Talk with La Perla’s Suzy Biszantz