Pinecrest Gardens' garden party features entertainment lineup
Halloween's over but that doesn't mean you can't have fun dressing up.
On Saturday night, Pinecrest Gardens is hostings its inaugural "Masquerade in the Gardens" party at 7 p.m.. The benefit gala is a fundraiser to support conservation of historic site’s educational and cultural initiatives, including activities for special needs students and various free cultural programs for public schools. uests will be greeted at the entrance with a personal photo on the red carpet while being serenaded by Venezuelan recording artist Thania Sanz, pictured. The black tie-optional soiree will continue under the stars with live music by jazz diva Debby Orta.
Guests will enjoy cocktails courtesy of Bacardi, gourmet fare by Macy’s Catering, and decadent sweets by Lily Pâtisserie’s gourmet cookies, Sinful Sweets pastries, and Filled & Frosted cupcakes, along with colorful entertainment including stilt-walkers, jugglers and fire-eaters.The celebration will continue in the meadow, which will be transformed into an enchanting open-air dance floor, where guests can dance to the sounds of the Continental Brass Band and emcee DJ Mike Pileggi.
Pinecrest Gardens 11000 Red Road Pinecrest, www.pinecrest-fl.gov.
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex