Pinecrest Gardens' garden party features entertainment lineup
Halloween's over but that doesn't mean you can't have fun dressing up.
On Saturday night, Pinecrest Gardens is hostings its inaugural "Masquerade in the Gardens" party at 7 p.m.. The benefit gala is a fundraiser to support conservation of historic site’s educational and cultural initiatives, including activities for special needs students and various free cultural programs for public schools. uests will be greeted at the entrance with a personal photo on the red carpet while being serenaded by Venezuelan recording artist Thania Sanz, pictured. The black tie-optional soiree will continue under the stars with live music by jazz diva Debby Orta.
Guests will enjoy cocktails courtesy of Bacardi, gourmet fare by Macy’s Catering, and decadent sweets by Lily Pâtisserie’s gourmet cookies, Sinful Sweets pastries, and Filled & Frosted cupcakes, along with colorful entertainment including stilt-walkers, jugglers and fire-eaters.The celebration will continue in the meadow, which will be transformed into an enchanting open-air dance floor, where guests can dance to the sounds of the Continental Brass Band and emcee DJ Mike Pileggi.
Pinecrest Gardens 11000 Red Road Pinecrest, www.pinecrest-fl.gov.
On Our Radar
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails
- Mrs Chris Bosh christened sparkling new parking spot