Pinecrest Gardens' garden party features entertainment lineup
Halloween's over but that doesn't mean you can't have fun dressing up.
On Saturday night, Pinecrest Gardens is hostings its inaugural "Masquerade in the Gardens" party at 7 p.m.. The benefit gala is a fundraiser to support conservation of historic site’s educational and cultural initiatives, including activities for special needs students and various free cultural programs for public schools. uests will be greeted at the entrance with a personal photo on the red carpet while being serenaded by Venezuelan recording artist Thania Sanz, pictured. The black tie-optional soiree will continue under the stars with live music by jazz diva Debby Orta.
Guests will enjoy cocktails courtesy of Bacardi, gourmet fare by Macy’s Catering, and decadent sweets by Lily Pâtisserie’s gourmet cookies, Sinful Sweets pastries, and Filled & Frosted cupcakes, along with colorful entertainment including stilt-walkers, jugglers and fire-eaters.The celebration will continue in the meadow, which will be transformed into an enchanting open-air dance floor, where guests can dance to the sounds of the Continental Brass Band and emcee DJ Mike Pileggi.
Pinecrest Gardens 11000 Red Road Pinecrest, www.pinecrest-fl.gov.
On Our Radar
- Better buy some eating pants - Sobe Seafood Festival is around the corner
- Designer Donald J. Pliner returns to Miami with new venture
- Cindy Crawford in Miami for book launch
- Omi in Miami, talks new album
- Billy Joel to play New Year's Eve concert in Sunrise
- Sean Combs stands up to cancer
- Pitbull back on New Year's Eve duty
- Maks Chmerkovskiy to host “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy”
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage