Pincho Factory shaking up the brunch scene
New Sunday brunch, Pincho-style and no dish over $10
Popular Westchester spot Pincho Factory is getting into the brunch scene, but it's not your South Beach sister's seventy dollar fancy feast. "We're taking the typical brunch fare and adding our own creativity to it," explains owner Nedal Ahmad. "Beer reductions, different homemade frostings, and bacon baskets definitely set us apart from the rest. Future brunches will include homemade waffles, eggs Benedict the way only Pincho Factory can do, and maybe even a Benedict burger as one client suggested." Prices are pretty rock bottom for brunch, too. "Ten dollars is our most expensive dish and includes a tri color potato medley and homemade fruit salad which changes seasonally as well." Brunch is on Sundays only (11am-3pm) and include special Christmas and New Years day menus.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai