Pincho Factory shaking up the brunch scene
New Sunday brunch, Pincho-style and no dish over $10
Popular Westchester spot Pincho Factory is getting into the brunch scene, but it's not your South Beach sister's seventy dollar fancy feast. "We're taking the typical brunch fare and adding our own creativity to it," explains owner Nedal Ahmad. "Beer reductions, different homemade frostings, and bacon baskets definitely set us apart from the rest. Future brunches will include homemade waffles, eggs Benedict the way only Pincho Factory can do, and maybe even a Benedict burger as one client suggested." Prices are pretty rock bottom for brunch, too. "Ten dollars is our most expensive dish and includes a tri color potato medley and homemade fruit salad which changes seasonally as well." Brunch is on Sundays only (11am-3pm) and include special Christmas and New Years day menus.
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar