Pincho Factory shaking up the brunch scene
New Sunday brunch, Pincho-style and no dish over $10
Popular Westchester spot Pincho Factory is getting into the brunch scene, but it's not your South Beach sister's seventy dollar fancy feast. "We're taking the typical brunch fare and adding our own creativity to it," explains owner Nedal Ahmad. "Beer reductions, different homemade frostings, and bacon baskets definitely set us apart from the rest. Future brunches will include homemade waffles, eggs Benedict the way only Pincho Factory can do, and maybe even a Benedict burger as one client suggested." Prices are pretty rock bottom for brunch, too. "Ten dollars is our most expensive dish and includes a tri color potato medley and homemade fruit salad which changes seasonally as well." Brunch is on Sundays only (11am-3pm) and include special Christmas and New Years day menus.
- Tobacco Road goes adrift: A Miamian's lament of historic bar's corporate partnership
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto