Pincho Factory shaking up the brunch scene
New Sunday brunch, Pincho-style and no dish over $10
Popular Westchester spot Pincho Factory is getting into the brunch scene, but it's not your South Beach sister's seventy dollar fancy feast. "We're taking the typical brunch fare and adding our own creativity to it," explains owner Nedal Ahmad. "Beer reductions, different homemade frostings, and bacon baskets definitely set us apart from the rest. Future brunches will include homemade waffles, eggs Benedict the way only Pincho Factory can do, and maybe even a Benedict burger as one client suggested." Prices are pretty rock bottom for brunch, too. "Ten dollars is our most expensive dish and includes a tri color potato medley and homemade fruit salad which changes seasonally as well." Brunch is on Sundays only (11am-3pm) and include special Christmas and New Years day menus.
9860 Southwest 40th Street
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"
- Norwegian DJ Kygo's just desserts at Komodo
- Top Chef Paul Qui of Faena Hotel's heralded Pao arrested for alleged drug-fueled assault on girlfriend
- Bachour Bakery + Bistro opening March 25 on Brickell
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"