Pincho Factory shaking up the brunch scene
New Sunday brunch, Pincho-style and no dish over $10
Popular Westchester spot Pincho Factory is getting into the brunch scene, but it's not your South Beach sister's seventy dollar fancy feast. "We're taking the typical brunch fare and adding our own creativity to it," explains owner Nedal Ahmad. "Beer reductions, different homemade frostings, and bacon baskets definitely set us apart from the rest. Future brunches will include homemade waffles, eggs Benedict the way only Pincho Factory can do, and maybe even a Benedict burger as one client suggested." Prices are pretty rock bottom for brunch, too. "Ten dollars is our most expensive dish and includes a tri color potato medley and homemade fruit salad which changes seasonally as well." Brunch is on Sundays only (11am-3pm) and include special Christmas and New Years day menus.
- Ms. Cheezious giving away free food & swag today in The Hangover Part III promo
- Executive Chef Wanted: E. Michael Reidt out at Area 31
- Social media stalking travel app names Perricone's as Miami's #1 restaurant
- As the Rumor Mill Churns: Il Mulino to South Beach & a blind item
- Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10
- Cipriani opening Friday, May 10
- Area 31 expands outdoor terrace while indoors gets a revamp
- World of Beer Midtown opening May 6
- Michael Mina reportedly opening second Miami restaurant in the Fontainebleau
- STK Miami closed for a "disco nap"