Pincho Factory opening second location in Coral Gables this Fall
No need to pincho yourselves, it's true. Popular Pincho Factory opening in the Gables.
In the battle between healthy vs. indulgent fare, the indulgent has proven the victor as Miami's primo pincho, burger and hot dog spot Pincho Factory takes over the former Giardino Gourmet Salad spot in Coral Gables. Expect an opening sometime in the Fall. Spotted on Pincho Factory's Facebook wall: "Well, it's hard to keep a good thing a secret for too long. It is true friends, we are opening a second Pincho Factory in the Gables this Fall.Thank to everyone for their support, we couldn't have done it without our loyal fans. Get ready, Gables- we're coming to change how you dine!"
- As the Rumor Mill Churns: Il Mulino to South Beach & a blind item
- Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10
- Cipriani opening Friday, May 10
- Area 31 expands outdoor terrace while indoors gets a revamp
- World of Beer Midtown opening May 6
- Michael Mina reportedly opening second Miami restaurant in the Fontainebleau
- STK Miami closed for a "disco nap"
- A new chocolate/ wine shop in the works from Buena Vista Bistro/Deli duo
- Cafe Martorano scouting South Beach locations
- Midtown's Acme Bakery closing April 28