Pincho Factory opening second location in Coral Gables this Fall
No need to pincho yourselves, it's true. Popular Pincho Factory opening in the Gables.
In the battle between healthy vs. indulgent fare, the indulgent has proven the victor as Miami's primo pincho, burger and hot dog spot Pincho Factory takes over the former Giardino Gourmet Salad spot in Coral Gables. Expect an opening sometime in the Fall. Spotted on Pincho Factory's Facebook wall: "Well, it's hard to keep a good thing a secret for too long. It is true friends, we are opening a second Pincho Factory in the Gables this Fall.Thank to everyone for their support, we couldn't have done it without our loyal fans. Get ready, Gables- we're coming to change how you dine!"
- Golden Fig opening to the public July 27
- Hyde Beach Kitchen+Cocktails coming to Hallandale Beach later this summer
- Chef Allen Susser delivers a sustainable seafood dinner
- Wapo Taco! opening Coral Gables location Friday July 10 with free tacos & beer
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space
- Pierre's, Morada Beach Cafe off the market with new executive chef, Ishmael Toro
- Dinner at La Savina at Mondrian out; Brooklyn's Momo Sushi Shack 'pop-up' in
- Ted's at YoungArts closed
- LGBT Night at Dos Caminos
- OTC closes in Brickell after 3-year run