Pincho Factory opening second location in Coral Gables this Fall
No need to pincho yourselves, it's true. Popular Pincho Factory opening in the Gables.
In the battle between healthy vs. indulgent fare, the indulgent has proven the victor as Miami's primo pincho, burger and hot dog spot Pincho Factory takes over the former Giardino Gourmet Salad spot in Coral Gables. Expect an opening sometime in the Fall. Spotted on Pincho Factory's Facebook wall: "Well, it's hard to keep a good thing a secret for too long. It is true friends, we are opening a second Pincho Factory in the Gables this Fall.Thank to everyone for their support, we couldn't have done it without our loyal fans. Get ready, Gables- we're coming to change how you dine!"
- Vikram Katoch appointed new executive chef at Bianca
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami
- Caviar launches Miami delivery service from Blue Collar, Miami Smokers and more
- BBQ night at Harry's Pizzeria
- Munch, munch, pass: 4/20 dinner sparks up at Eating House in Coral Gables
- Lindsay Autry, Xavier Torres, Todd Erickson, Jason Pringle, & Richard Hales to compete in Cochon 555
- Phuc-in Yay! Phuc Yea! Vietnamese pop-up to go permanent mid-May
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March