Pincho Factory opening second location in Coral Gables this Fall
No need to pincho yourselves, it's true. Popular Pincho Factory opening in the Gables.
In the battle between healthy vs. indulgent fare, the indulgent has proven the victor as Miami's primo pincho, burger and hot dog spot Pincho Factory takes over the former Giardino Gourmet Salad spot in Coral Gables. Expect an opening sometime in the Fall. Spotted on Pincho Factory's Facebook wall: "Well, it's hard to keep a good thing a secret for too long. It is true friends, we are opening a second Pincho Factory in the Gables this Fall.Thank to everyone for their support, we couldn't have done it without our loyal fans. Get ready, Gables- we're coming to change how you dine!"
30 Giralda Ave.
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab