Pincho Factory opening second location in Coral Gables this Fall
No need to pincho yourselves, it's true. Popular Pincho Factory opening in the Gables.
In the battle between healthy vs. indulgent fare, the indulgent has proven the victor as Miami's primo pincho, burger and hot dog spot Pincho Factory takes over the former Giardino Gourmet Salad spot in Coral Gables. Expect an opening sometime in the Fall. Spotted on Pincho Factory's Facebook wall: "Well, it's hard to keep a good thing a secret for too long. It is true friends, we are opening a second Pincho Factory in the Gables this Fall.Thank to everyone for their support, we couldn't have done it without our loyal fans. Get ready, Gables- we're coming to change how you dine!"
- Lindsay Autry, Xavier Torres, Todd Erickson, Jason Pringle, & Richard Hales to compete in Cochon 555
- Phuc-in Yay! Phuc Yea! Vietnamese pop-up to go permanent mid-May
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF