Pilates for Pink
Tone your body for a good cause at Pilates for Pink.
Enjoy a complimentary 45-minute Pilates class taught by Equinox expert instructors on Delano’s beach in conjunction with Shape Magazine’s Pilates for Pink. Participants are encouraged to bring a towel or mat of their own for comfort.
A $10 donation is suggested to all participants and 100% of all proceeds will go to Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Participants will each take home a canvas tote bag donated by Shape Magazine filled with goodies such as free guest passes to Equinox, pool entry at the iconic Delano hotel and an exclusive 30% discount to agua Spa.
Sunday, October 17. Classes will run from 9 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. starting every half hour. Delano, 1685 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach; 305.672.2000. Please RSVP to PilatesforPink@Equinox.com. Space is limited.
See and Do
- Ultimate Guide to Broward County Museums
- 5 places to cool down in Miami
- Miami voted best city for facial hair - free trims this weekend for all
- 10 ways to know you are at a Miami wedding
- 5 Miami neighborhoods that are developing arts communities
- 13 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - May 20-22
- Are you ready for a Miami art festival celebrating nudity and eroticism?
- 8 events not to miss in Miami - June 2016
- 15 cool events in Miami for social butterflies - May 16-31
- 7 museums to visit during Miami Museum Month