Pilates for Pink
Tone your body for a good cause at Pilates for Pink.
Enjoy a complimentary 45-minute Pilates class taught by Equinox expert instructors on Delano’s beach in conjunction with Shape Magazine’s Pilates for Pink. Participants are encouraged to bring a towel or mat of their own for comfort.
A $10 donation is suggested to all participants and 100% of all proceeds will go to Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Participants will each take home a canvas tote bag donated by Shape Magazine filled with goodies such as free guest passes to Equinox, pool entry at the iconic Delano hotel and an exclusive 30% discount to agua Spa.
Sunday, October 17. Classes will run from 9 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. starting every half hour. Delano, 1685 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach; 305.672.2000. Please RSVP to PilatesforPink@Equinox.com. Space is limited.
See and Do
- Discounts! Freebies! Prizes! Oh, and you’ll have to take the bus
- 7 stars not to miss at Paradise City Comic Con
- 11 Holiday-themed Events in Miami
- Prism Creative Group has Miami's social itinerary - Dec. 1-15
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving