Pilates for Pink
Tone your body for a good cause at Pilates for Pink.
Enjoy a complimentary 45-minute Pilates class taught by Equinox expert instructors on Delano’s beach in conjunction with Shape Magazine’s Pilates for Pink. Participants are encouraged to bring a towel or mat of their own for comfort.
A $10 donation is suggested to all participants and 100% of all proceeds will go to Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Participants will each take home a canvas tote bag donated by Shape Magazine filled with goodies such as free guest passes to Equinox, pool entry at the iconic Delano hotel and an exclusive 30% discount to agua Spa.
Sunday, October 17. Classes will run from 9 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. starting every half hour. Delano, 1685 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach; 305.672.2000. Please RSVP to PilatesforPink@Equinox.com. Space is limited.
See and Do
- Accessible Art: Caribbean-centric exhibition by Haitian artist, Locust Projects wins first NEA grant, and is the Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale expanding?
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 16-21
- 'We Will Rock You' is a guilty pleasure for Queen fans
- Cheech and Chong perform this Sunday at the Hard Rock Live
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 13-15
- 'Making God Laugh' mines sobering truths
- Found Footage Festival keeps videotape alive
- ‘We Will Rock You’ is built on Queen’s flamboyant rock music
- Accessible Art: Art Basel sets attendance record, color in time and space with Carlos Cruz-Diez, and the Bakehouse Art Complex builds first public metal-casting foundry
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 9-14