Pilates for Pink
Tone your body for a good cause at Pilates for Pink.
Enjoy a complimentary 45-minute Pilates class taught by Equinox expert instructors on Delano’s beach in conjunction with Shape Magazine’s Pilates for Pink. Participants are encouraged to bring a towel or mat of their own for comfort.
A $10 donation is suggested to all participants and 100% of all proceeds will go to Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Participants will each take home a canvas tote bag donated by Shape Magazine filled with goodies such as free guest passes to Equinox, pool entry at the iconic Delano hotel and an exclusive 30% discount to agua Spa.
Sunday, October 17. Classes will run from 9 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. starting every half hour. Delano, 1685 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach; 305.672.2000. Please RSVP to PilatesforPink@Equinox.com. Space is limited.
See and Do
- Miami public spaces are getting a makeover with these upcoming projects
- 12 Things You Didn't Know about Jean-Michel Basquiat
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Live the nostalgia of ‘¿Qué Pasa, USA?’ this Saturday
- 4 Fitness Events in South Florida for Gym Rats
- Everglades gets funky with Wynwood benefit
- Wade, Mourning and other celebs attend opening of Haitian photography exhibit in Wynwood
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 16-18
- 10 Tours Of Miami That Are A Must
- Miami's cultural agenda courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Sept. 16-30