Pilates for Pink
Tone your body for a good cause at Pilates for Pink.
Enjoy a complimentary 45-minute Pilates class taught by Equinox expert instructors on Delano’s beach in conjunction with Shape Magazine’s Pilates for Pink. Participants are encouraged to bring a towel or mat of their own for comfort.
A $10 donation is suggested to all participants and 100% of all proceeds will go to Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Participants will each take home a canvas tote bag donated by Shape Magazine filled with goodies such as free guest passes to Equinox, pool entry at the iconic Delano hotel and an exclusive 30% discount to agua Spa.
Sunday, October 17. Classes will run from 9 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. starting every half hour. Delano, 1685 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach; 305.672.2000. Please RSVP to PilatesforPink@Equinox.com. Space is limited.
See and Do
- Miami Events - December 2015
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Week: Nov 30 - Dec 5
- Eddie Izzard comes to Miami with 'Force Majeure' tour
- Bayfront Park hosts tree lighting event to kick off holiday season
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Holiday Week: Nov 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 20-22
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Some Miami Book Fair events of note (in a weekend of hundreds)
- Miami Book Fair, a literary cornucopia, kicks off