Shutterbugs, meet award-winning photographer Harry Benson at the Tomas Maier boutique.
What do the Beatles, Kennedy clan, Michael Jackson, Elizabeth Taylor and Clinton family have in common?
They've all been photographed by Scottish-born Harry Benson.
Best-known for his snapshot of the Beatles engaged in a hotel room pillow fight, now you can meet the legendary photog at Tomas Maier on Thursday, February 18th from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
It's sure to be a picture-perfect party.
RSVP by dialing (305) 576-8383.
170 NE 40th Street, Design District
RSVP: (305) 576-8383
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall