Shutterbugs, meet award-winning photographer Harry Benson at the Tomas Maier boutique.
What do the Beatles, Kennedy clan, Michael Jackson, Elizabeth Taylor and Clinton family have in common?
They've all been photographed by Scottish-born Harry Benson.
Best-known for his snapshot of the Beatles engaged in a hotel room pillow fight, now you can meet the legendary photog at Tomas Maier on Thursday, February 18th from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
It's sure to be a picture-perfect party.
RSVP by dialing (305) 576-8383.
170 NE 40th Street, Design District
RSVP: (305) 576-8383
- How To Black Friday and Cyber Monday Like a Boss
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Your Go-To Shopping Guide for Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- It's FINALLY here! Brickell City Centre Mall is Opening for Business
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Nordstrom Rack Opening a New South Florida Store!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Announces More New Stores!
- Time to slay with your Halloween costume courtesy of these Miami shops
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game