Shutterbugs, meet award-winning photographer Harry Benson at the Tomas Maier boutique.
What do the Beatles, Kennedy clan, Michael Jackson, Elizabeth Taylor and Clinton family have in common?
They've all been photographed by Scottish-born Harry Benson.
Best-known for his snapshot of the Beatles engaged in a hotel room pillow fight, now you can meet the legendary photog at Tomas Maier on Thursday, February 18th from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
It's sure to be a picture-perfect party.
RSVP by dialing (305) 576-8383.
170 NE 40th Street, Design District
RSVP: (305) 576-8383
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon
- Behold the Uber of Nail Salons, Miami
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas