Shutterbugs, meet award-winning photographer Harry Benson at the Tomas Maier boutique.
170 NE 40th Street, Design District
RSVP: (305) 576-8383
What do the Beatles, Kennedy clan, Michael Jackson, Elizabeth Taylor and Clinton family have in common?
They've all been photographed by Scottish-born Harry Benson.
Best-known for his snapshot of the Beatles engaged in a hotel room pillow fight, now you can meet the legendary photog at Tomas Maier on Thursday, February 18th from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
It's sure to be a picture-perfect party.
RSVP by dialing (305) 576-8383.
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Century 21 Coming to Sawgrass Mills
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Pumping It Up with Aquazzura's Edgardo Osorio
- Style Meets Social Good at Wine, Women & Shoes
- Finding Inspiration with Marchesa’s Keren Craig
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- Dsquared2 Opens in South Florida
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood