The brainchild of U.K. celeb photog Toby English, the shop offers clients swift and convenient access to professional photography services on the cheap.
1680 Michigan Avenue, Suite 730, Miami Beach
The lowdown: Are you ready for your close-up? Then put your best face forward and pop into Pics Boutique. The brainchild of U.K. celeb photog Toby English, the shop offers clients swift and convenient access to professional photography services on the cheap. Now that’s something to smile about.
The ‘hood: Located on Michigan Avenue, Pics Boutique is a hop-skip-and-jump-away from Lincoln Road — smack dab in the middle of Miami Beach.
The ambience: Well, that depends on your personal style. If you care for a backdrop of all-white or damask wallpaper or care to swing on a Bubble Chair or even straddle a chopper — the possibilities are endless. Pics Boutique offers a spate of spectacular settings for your shoot.
The highlights: Snap headshots, family portraits, personalized gifts, birthday parties and corporate events. The cost? Pics Boutique charges customers $25 for 30-minute sessions, which includes 150 photographs. Customers then choose the prints they wish to purchase at a fee of $15 per photo. Hair and makeup is also offered for another $25. Talk about picture perfect.
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood