The brainchild of U.K. celeb photog Toby English, the shop offers clients swift and convenient access to professional photography services on the cheap.
The lowdown: Are you ready for your close-up? Then put your best face forward and pop into Pics Boutique. The brainchild of U.K. celeb photog Toby English, the shop offers clients swift and convenient access to professional photography services on the cheap. Now that’s something to smile about.
The ‘hood: Located on Michigan Avenue, Pics Boutique is a hop-skip-and-jump-away from Lincoln Road — smack dab in the middle of Miami Beach.
The ambience: Well, that depends on your personal style. If you care for a backdrop of all-white or damask wallpaper or care to swing on a Bubble Chair or even straddle a chopper — the possibilities are endless. Pics Boutique offers a spate of spectacular settings for your shoot.
The highlights: Snap headshots, family portraits, personalized gifts, birthday parties and corporate events. The cost? Pics Boutique charges customers $25 for 30-minute sessions, which includes 150 photographs. Customers then choose the prints they wish to purchase at a fee of $15 per photo. Hair and makeup is also offered for another $25. Talk about picture perfect.
1680 Michigan Avenue, Suite 730, Miami Beach
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood