Picnic revamps with a new menu & daily specials
Sunset Harbor restaurant Picnic revamps for the fall, introducing new menu items & daily specials. New dishes include bacon-wrapped peaches, pork chops with apple cabbage slaw and stone crab claws. Daily specials include:
- Madden Mondays: Catch Monday Night Football and/or play Xbox or PlayStation while indulging in one of 3 menu options (The Rookie, The Veteran & The All-Star).
- Taco Tuedays: $1 beef, chicken or veggie tacos, $2 baja fish tacos, $3 ropa vieja tacos and $4 steak tacos along with $2 shots of well tequila, $20 buckets of Corona/Tecate and $20 “Pick Your Pitcher” including margaritas, sangria, picnic punch or draft.
- Wingin It Wednesdays: $.50 double fried chicken wings and $20 “Pick Your Pitcher” including margaritas, sangria, picnic punch or draft. Ladies Night Thursdays: $3 sangrias and $5 martinis from 3-6pm and then again from 8pm-midnight with music by DJ Ethics.
- Dinner & a Movie Fridays: Fresh Lobster Dinner for $25 plus a weekly showing at 8:30pm.
- No Judgment Saturdays: $100 bottles of Russian Standard Vodka & 6 Red Bulls
- Feed Yer Family Sundays: $20 bottomless mimosas and bloody mary’s plus $15 all you can eat pancakes for $15. Kids combos available too for $7 per kid and includes 2 sliders, a side, mini cupcake and a drink.
1400 20 St, Miami Beach
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week