Picnic revamps with a new menu & daily specials
1400 20 St, Miami Beach
Sunset Harbor restaurant Picnic revamps for the fall, introducing new menu items & daily specials. New dishes include bacon-wrapped peaches, pork chops with apple cabbage slaw and stone crab claws. Daily specials include:
- Madden Mondays: Catch Monday Night Football and/or play Xbox or PlayStation while indulging in one of 3 menu options (The Rookie, The Veteran & The All-Star).
- Taco Tuedays: $1 beef, chicken or veggie tacos, $2 baja fish tacos, $3 ropa vieja tacos and $4 steak tacos along with $2 shots of well tequila, $20 buckets of Corona/Tecate and $20 “Pick Your Pitcher” including margaritas, sangria, picnic punch or draft.
- Wingin It Wednesdays: $.50 double fried chicken wings and $20 “Pick Your Pitcher” including margaritas, sangria, picnic punch or draft. Ladies Night Thursdays: $3 sangrias and $5 martinis from 3-6pm and then again from 8pm-midnight with music by DJ Ethics.
- Dinner & a Movie Fridays: Fresh Lobster Dinner for $25 plus a weekly showing at 8:30pm.
- No Judgment Saturdays: $100 bottles of Russian Standard Vodka & 6 Red Bulls
- Feed Yer Family Sundays: $20 bottomless mimosas and bloody mary’s plus $15 all you can eat pancakes for $15. Kids combos available too for $7 per kid and includes 2 sliders, a side, mini cupcake and a drink.
- Get a free iced coffee at South Florida Dunkin' Donuts on March 9
- Have Brunch in the Garden with Les Dames and top chefs
- Stache hosts bourbon dinner in Fort Lauderdale
- Michael Schwartz to open new Miami Design District café: Ella
- The List: Where Buns & Buns' Alex Zibi eats around Miami
- Tom Colicchio's top chef in Miami has South Florida roots
- The List: BC Tacos' Brett Chiavari
- The List: Valentino's Giovanni Rocchio
- Lime closes in South Beach, BTW opening in its place
- Shikany restaurant in Miami closed until further notice