Pi Day at Morton’s
As middle-school math teachers know, March 14 (3-14) is Pi Day, a celebration of the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter, 3.1415, etc. Morton’s The Steakhouse is getting in on the act by pricing its pies at $3.14 on Monday at its Brickell, Coral Gables and North Miami Beach locations; www.mortons.com.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Jean-Georges turns to Latino cooking at new Matador Room in Miami Beach
- New Year's beer: Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- Hoffman's Chocolates engineers sweet treats for the holidays
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Michelle Bernstein's Seagrape serves upscale elegance in new Thompson Hotel
- Miami restaurant review: Is Iron Chef Morimoto up to the South Beach challenge?
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina