Phuc Yea! resurfaces for Art Basel along with its spirited sibling, pop-up bar Phuc Mei!
The Phuc-ers will be popping up with its Pious Pig parent company under the SCOPE tent
110 NE 36th St.
Those culinary cheeksters known as The Pious Pig Restaurant Group (The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions, Acme Bakery & Coffee, et al) are resurrecting their firstborn, Phuc Yea! as part of their efforts as the official caterers at the VH-1-sponsored SCOPE Art Miami Tent during the whole Basel dazzle dizziness from December 3-9. In addition to food and bev from the aforementioned venues and pop-ups, TPPRG will also be introducing their Phuc Mei! pop up bar adjacent to Phuc Yea! within the tent's VH1 pavillion.
- W South Beach Presents New W Speakerbox Concert Series
- Ultra Music Festival names retiring Miami Beach Police Chief Ray Martinez new security director
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 18 - 20
- Velvet Underground: Vinyl fever returns on Record Store Day, LA-based dark glam opera band 'Timur and the Dime Museum' plays for The Miami Light Project, and go retro with famed drag queen Elaine Lancaster at Miami Bingo Bash
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Plans emerge to save Miami's oldest bar as owners announce sale of Tobacco Road
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April