Phuc Yea! resurfaces for Art Basel along with its spirited sibling, pop-up bar Phuc Mei!
The Phuc-ers will be popping up with its Pious Pig parent company under the SCOPE tent
110 NE 36th St.
Those culinary cheeksters known as The Pious Pig Restaurant Group (The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions, Acme Bakery & Coffee, et al) are resurrecting their firstborn, Phuc Yea! as part of their efforts as the official caterers at the VH-1-sponsored SCOPE Art Miami Tent during the whole Basel dazzle dizziness from December 3-9. In addition to food and bev from the aforementioned venues and pop-ups, TPPRG will also be introducing their Phuc Mei! pop up bar adjacent to Phuc Yea! within the tent's VH1 pavillion.
- III Points Festival celebrates third year this weekend
- Touchdowns (you hope), tequila, cheese, pre-game parties and boozing in the Grove
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Cabarets, supper clubs, oysters, bubbles, beer gardens, yoga & house music all night long
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- Charity cocktailing, tricking out, clam baking, jet setting, swining and dining, and salsa dancing
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: American Social in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Four Seasons Brickell hosts End of Summer pool party