Phuc Yea! resurfaces for Art Basel along with its spirited sibling, pop-up bar Phuc Mei!
The Phuc-ers will be popping up with its Pious Pig parent company under the SCOPE tent
110 NE 36th St.
Those culinary cheeksters known as The Pious Pig Restaurant Group (The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions, Acme Bakery & Coffee, et al) are resurrecting their firstborn, Phuc Yea! as part of their efforts as the official caterers at the VH-1-sponsored SCOPE Art Miami Tent during the whole Basel dazzle dizziness from December 3-9. In addition to food and bev from the aforementioned venues and pop-ups, TPPRG will also be introducing their Phuc Mei! pop up bar adjacent to Phuc Yea! within the tent's VH1 pavillion.
- Sneak Peek: Blackbird Ordinary in Brickell unveils new cocktail menu
- Velvet Underground: Mansion nightclub opens 'Cocktails and Dreams' and Craft Spirits Festival kicks off in Coconut Grove
- Register in advance to save on tickets for Ultra Music Festival 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Sept. 26 - 29
- Skrillex brings his Fall Tour to Mansion this Friday
- Go Drink This: The J-Bird Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Sneaker Pimps rejoice at Grand Central with Cam'ron and HaVen South Beach hosts Bar Wars
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 19 - 21
- Go Drink This: Grand Dad's Breakfast
- Velvet Underground: Slap & Tickle pops up underground at FDR and Ball & Chain throws first La Pachanga party