Phuc Yea! resurfaces for Art Basel along with its spirited sibling, pop-up bar Phuc Mei!
The Phuc-ers will be popping up with its Pious Pig parent company under the SCOPE tent
110 NE 36th St.
Those culinary cheeksters known as The Pious Pig Restaurant Group (The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions, Acme Bakery & Coffee, et al) are resurrecting their firstborn, Phuc Yea! as part of their efforts as the official caterers at the VH-1-sponsored SCOPE Art Miami Tent during the whole Basel dazzle dizziness from December 3-9. In addition to food and bev from the aforementioned venues and pop-ups, TPPRG will also be introducing their Phuc Mei! pop up bar adjacent to Phuc Yea! within the tent's VH1 pavillion.
- Florida band Anberlin says goodbye at Vans Warped Tour
- Mad Decent Block Party tour kicks off in Fort Lauderdale
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach
- Nicole Moudaber brings her sounds to Space on Saturday