Phuc Yea! resurfaces for Art Basel along with its spirited sibling, pop-up bar Phuc Mei!
The Phuc-ers will be popping up with its Pious Pig parent company under the SCOPE tent
110 NE 36th St.
Those culinary cheeksters known as The Pious Pig Restaurant Group (The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions, Acme Bakery & Coffee, et al) are resurrecting their firstborn, Phuc Yea! as part of their efforts as the official caterers at the VH-1-sponsored SCOPE Art Miami Tent during the whole Basel dazzle dizziness from December 3-9. In addition to food and bev from the aforementioned venues and pop-ups, TPPRG will also be introducing their Phuc Mei! pop up bar adjacent to Phuc Yea! within the tent's VH1 pavillion.
- DJ Steve Lawler plays one party during Miami Music Week
- Paul Kalkbrenner makes his U.S. debut at Ultra
- Damian Lazarus is ready to Get Lost
- CD Review: Ultra Music Festival Compilation 2014
- Drink like an Irish whiskey master this St. Patrick's Day
- Trey Songz highlights Jazz in the Gardens 2014
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - March 14 - 16
- Velvet Underground: Floral couture with Kalla Flowers in Coral Gables, Hearts and Stars Gala at Terra Veritatis mansion, Cuban zeitgeist, and free Guinness at the Delano on St. Patty's Day
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Velvet Underground: The World Golf Championships hits Doral, MO Bar + Lounge opens at the Mandarin Oriental with cocktails by Angelo Vieira, OTC's Jacob Anaya cooks up a feast with Wynwood Brewing Co., and the Oscars of drag at Score