Phuc Yea! resurfaces for Art Basel along with its spirited sibling, pop-up bar Phuc Mei!
The Phuc-ers will be popping up with its Pious Pig parent company under the SCOPE tent
110 NE 36th St.
Those culinary cheeksters known as The Pious Pig Restaurant Group (The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions, Acme Bakery & Coffee, et al) are resurrecting their firstborn, Phuc Yea! as part of their efforts as the official caterers at the VH-1-sponsored SCOPE Art Miami Tent during the whole Basel dazzle dizziness from December 3-9. In addition to food and bev from the aforementioned venues and pop-ups, TPPRG will also be introducing their Phuc Mei! pop up bar adjacent to Phuc Yea! within the tent's VH1 pavillion.
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday