Phuc Yea! resurfaces for Art Basel along with its spirited sibling, pop-up bar Phuc Mei!
The Phuc-ers will be popping up with its Pious Pig parent company under the SCOPE tent
110 NE 36th St.
Those culinary cheeksters known as The Pious Pig Restaurant Group (The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions, Acme Bakery & Coffee, et al) are resurrecting their firstborn, Phuc Yea! as part of their efforts as the official caterers at the VH-1-sponsored SCOPE Art Miami Tent during the whole Basel dazzle dizziness from December 3-9. In addition to food and bev from the aforementioned venues and pop-ups, TPPRG will also be introducing their Phuc Mei! pop up bar adjacent to Phuc Yea! within the tent's VH1 pavillion.
- 5 reasons why we’re excited about the new Vagabond Restaurant & Bar
- Minibar app brings wine, spirits, and beer to your door
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party