Phuc Yea! resurfaces for Art Basel along with its spirited sibling, pop-up bar Phuc Mei!
The Phuc-ers will be popping up with its Pious Pig parent company under the SCOPE tent
110 NE 36th St.
Those culinary cheeksters known as The Pious Pig Restaurant Group (The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions, Acme Bakery & Coffee, et al) are resurrecting their firstborn, Phuc Yea! as part of their efforts as the official caterers at the VH-1-sponsored SCOPE Art Miami Tent during the whole Basel dazzle dizziness from December 3-9. In addition to food and bev from the aforementioned venues and pop-ups, TPPRG will also be introducing their Phuc Mei! pop up bar adjacent to Phuc Yea! within the tent's VH1 pavillion.
- Drink Ilegal Mezcal cocktails at Mansion Nightclub with bartender Virginia King
- A different sort of Bonfire of the Vanities at Conde Contemporary, Sassy City Chicks & a Ritzy beer garden
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned
- 'Jazz Nights' at The Raleigh in South Beach
- Miami's Hottest Halloween Parties
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Oct. 10-12
- Velvet Underground: A weird Miami bus tour and an AstroJam highlight the weekend
- Go Drink This: Down the Rabbit Hole
- A curated guide to III Points festival in Wynwood
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Oct. 3 - 5