Phuc Yea! pops again, for one night only, June 9 at The District Factory
Miami's groundbreaking Vietnamese pop-up restaurant is resurrected for gallery walk
If you didn't have a chance to try Phuc Yea!, the Vietnamese pop-up restaurant by the team behind The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions, you'll have one more shot from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday, June 9 at the latest incarnation of The District Factory, a fashion and foodie confab held during the Design District's gallery walk. All Phuc Yea! snacks are $6 each; House of Monkeys Mango Punch and Cucumber Sake Coolers are $10. So as not to suffer from a Jan Brady complex, The Fed will also be setting up shop featuring a beer garden pouring craft beers and sodas.
The District Factory
3900 NE 1st Avenue, Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day