Phuc Yea! pops again, for one night only, June 9 at The District Factory
Miami's groundbreaking Vietnamese pop-up restaurant is resurrected for gallery walk
The District Factory
3900 NE 1st Avenue, Miami
If you didn't have a chance to try Phuc Yea!, the Vietnamese pop-up restaurant by the team behind The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions, you'll have one more shot from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday, June 9 at the latest incarnation of The District Factory, a fashion and foodie confab held during the Design District's gallery walk. All Phuc Yea! snacks are $6 each; House of Monkeys Mango Punch and Cucumber Sake Coolers are $10. So as not to suffer from a Jan Brady complex, The Fed will also be setting up shop featuring a beer garden pouring craft beers and sodas.
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant