Phuc Yea! pops again, for one night only, June 9 at The District Factory
Miami's groundbreaking Vietnamese pop-up restaurant is resurrected for gallery walk
The District Factory
3900 NE 1st Avenue, Miami
If you didn't have a chance to try Phuc Yea!, the Vietnamese pop-up restaurant by the team behind The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions, you'll have one more shot from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday, June 9 at the latest incarnation of The District Factory, a fashion and foodie confab held during the Design District's gallery walk. All Phuc Yea! snacks are $6 each; House of Monkeys Mango Punch and Cucumber Sake Coolers are $10. So as not to suffer from a Jan Brady complex, The Fed will also be setting up shop featuring a beer garden pouring craft beers and sodas.
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto
- The Rumor Mill: Brad Kilgore leaving J&G Grill? Danny Grant out at 1826? Taperia Raca & more
- Giorgio Rapicavoli’s Taperia Raca sold, closed