Phuc Yea! pops again, for one night only, June 9 at The District Factory
Miami's groundbreaking Vietnamese pop-up restaurant is resurrected for gallery walk
If you didn't have a chance to try Phuc Yea!, the Vietnamese pop-up restaurant by the team behind The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions, you'll have one more shot from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday, June 9 at the latest incarnation of The District Factory, a fashion and foodie confab held during the Design District's gallery walk. All Phuc Yea! snacks are $6 each; House of Monkeys Mango Punch and Cucumber Sake Coolers are $10. So as not to suffer from a Jan Brady complex, The Fed will also be setting up shop featuring a beer garden pouring craft beers and sodas.
The District Factory
3900 NE 1st Avenue, Miami
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami