Phuc Yea! pops again, for one night only, June 9 at The District Factory
Miami's groundbreaking Vietnamese pop-up restaurant is resurrected for gallery walk
The District Factory
3900 NE 1st Avenue, Miami
If you didn't have a chance to try Phuc Yea!, the Vietnamese pop-up restaurant by the team behind The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions, you'll have one more shot from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday, June 9 at the latest incarnation of The District Factory, a fashion and foodie confab held during the Design District's gallery walk. All Phuc Yea! snacks are $6 each; House of Monkeys Mango Punch and Cucumber Sake Coolers are $10. So as not to suffer from a Jan Brady complex, The Fed will also be setting up shop featuring a beer garden pouring craft beers and sodas.
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- New taco shop to open Dec. 29 in Miami Beach
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage
- ROK: BGR hosts Fall Beer Festival this Wednesday