Phuc Yea!: Meet Miami's first Vietnamese pop-up restaurant
Phuc Yea! Miami welcomes its first Vietnamese pop-up restaurant this September in the former Crown Bistro space, 19 SE 2nd Ave. The temporary restaurant will be delivering "a modern interpretation of traditional Vietnamese cuisine" beginning Sept 8. Think small plates divided into “1 – một,” “2 – hai” and “3 – ba” sections. The week 1 sample menu features imperial rolls, Viet cowboy snacks, drunken steamed mussels, good for your belly green papaya salad, fish 'n chips, mama's wonton soup and crispy duck confit.
Opening Thursday, Sept 8
19 SE 2nd Ave, Miami
Tues-SAt, 5:30-10:30pm (dinner only)
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef