Phuc Yea!: Meet Miami's first Vietnamese pop-up restaurant
Opening Thursday, Sept 8
19 SE 2nd Ave, Miami
Tues-SAt, 5:30-10:30pm (dinner only)
Phuc Yea! Miami welcomes its first Vietnamese pop-up restaurant this September in the former Crown Bistro space, 19 SE 2nd Ave. The temporary restaurant will be delivering "a modern interpretation of traditional Vietnamese cuisine" beginning Sept 8. Think small plates divided into “1 – một,” “2 – hai” and “3 – ba” sections. The week 1 sample menu features imperial rolls, Viet cowboy snacks, drunken steamed mussels, good for your belly green papaya salad, fish 'n chips, mama's wonton soup and crispy duck confit.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida