Phuc Yea!: Meet Miami's first Vietnamese pop-up restaurant
Opening Thursday, Sept 8
19 SE 2nd Ave, Miami
Tues-SAt, 5:30-10:30pm (dinner only)
Phuc Yea! Miami welcomes its first Vietnamese pop-up restaurant this September in the former Crown Bistro space, 19 SE 2nd Ave. The temporary restaurant will be delivering "a modern interpretation of traditional Vietnamese cuisine" beginning Sept 8. Think small plates divided into “1 – một,” “2 – hai” and “3 – ba” sections. The week 1 sample menu features imperial rolls, Viet cowboy snacks, drunken steamed mussels, good for your belly green papaya salad, fish 'n chips, mama's wonton soup and crispy duck confit.
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour