Phuc Yea!: Meet Miami's first Vietnamese pop-up restaurant
Opening Thursday, Sept 8
19 SE 2nd Ave, Miami
Tues-SAt, 5:30-10:30pm (dinner only)
Phuc Yea! Miami welcomes its first Vietnamese pop-up restaurant this September in the former Crown Bistro space, 19 SE 2nd Ave. The temporary restaurant will be delivering "a modern interpretation of traditional Vietnamese cuisine" beginning Sept 8. Think small plates divided into “1 – một,” “2 – hai” and “3 – ba” sections. The week 1 sample menu features imperial rolls, Viet cowboy snacks, drunken steamed mussels, good for your belly green papaya salad, fish 'n chips, mama's wonton soup and crispy duck confit.
- 9beach Fusion Kitchen & Lounge Bar set to open in South Beach
- Former Seaspice chef to oversee food at Fort Lauderdale hotel-condo
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?