Phuc Yea!: Meet Miami's first Vietnamese pop-up restaurant
Opening Thursday, Sept 8
19 SE 2nd Ave, Miami
Tues-SAt, 5:30-10:30pm (dinner only)
Phuc Yea! Miami welcomes its first Vietnamese pop-up restaurant this September in the former Crown Bistro space, 19 SE 2nd Ave. The temporary restaurant will be delivering "a modern interpretation of traditional Vietnamese cuisine" beginning Sept 8. Think small plates divided into “1 – một,” “2 – hai” and “3 – ba” sections. The week 1 sample menu features imperial rolls, Viet cowboy snacks, drunken steamed mussels, good for your belly green papaya salad, fish 'n chips, mama's wonton soup and crispy duck confit.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami