Pharrell celebrates birthday in Miami
Uber producer Pharrell was seen getting his birthday weekend started Thursday night at Prime 112, dining in the private dining room with a group of friends for a late dinner. On Sunday, he was seen continuing the celebration with a large brunch for 20 people at Bianca at the Delano. The brunch was filled with family and friends including Jermaine Dupree and hip hop duo Clipse.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore