Petra Nemcova, in Aventura, talks high profile relationship
Model in love
Czech supermodel Petra Nemcova isn't hiding her relationship with Haitian prime minister Laurent Lamothe, 41. "We are involved, and I am very happy," Nemcova told People on Saturday while at Bloomingdales Aventura to introduce a line of candles, Be the Light New York. The onetime Dancing with the Stars contestant, 34, actually lives in Port-au-Prince, working on her Happy Hearts Fund, rebuilding schools ravaged by natural disasters.
Nemcova lost her fiance, photographer Simon Atlee, in the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami and was badly injured herself. Since calling off her engagement to actor Jamie Belman in 2012, Nemcova has been an ambassador at large for Haiti, where she met Lamothe.
On Our Radar
- Local chef appearing on NBC show
- Real Housewives of OC star in Miami
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again
- Maxim debuts its first swimwear collection at Miami Swim Week
- South Beach Seafood Festival Announces Participating Restaurants & VIP Sweepstakes