Petit Rouge hosts Passover dinner Monday, April 14
Roasted beet salad, brisket and coconut macaroons
Celebrate Passover in North Miami as Petit Rouge offers a specialty dinner Monday, April 14. The three-course menu is available for dine-in or take-out and includes haroset, chopped liver, matzo ball soup, brisket and flourless chocolate cake (other entree options include duck & salmon). Dinner is served 6-10pm. $70 per adult, $40 for kids under 10. 12409 Biscayne Blvd, North Miami; 305-892-7676
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami