Perfumer to the stars coming to town
Francis Kurkdjian knows scents
Didn't get away to Paris this summer? Take a vacation...with your senses. Master perfumer Francis Kurkdjian, who has worked with countless fashion houses and now has his own line of products, is coming to town this week to show off his newest fragrance, Amyris, from his Maison Francis Kurkdjian.
His three year old company (www.franciskurkdjian.com) prides itself on using only the purest and rarest essential oils in its collection for men, women as well as both sexes.
Top notes for Amyris are rosemary and mandarin orange; middle notes are amyris, coconut, coffee, iris and chocolate; base notes are tonka bean and agarwood. Inhale deeply for full effect.
Francis will be doing a personal appearance at Neiman Marcus 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 11 in Bal Harbour Shops and on Friday, Oct. 12 at the Coral Gables Merrick Park store.
On Our Radar
- Chef gives tips on enjoying a unique July 4
- You're invited to Nordstrom's Beauty Bash
- Lil Wayne finally pays up
- Boca Raton native Ariana Grande: lots going on
- Target teams with Lauren Bush's Feed Project
- One Direction surprises fans on Miami Beach
- Band WAR playing at Magic City Casino
- Devil Wears Prada author coming to Aventura Mall
- Danish architect in town for groundbreaking in Grove
- Haute hotelier Chris Blackwell coming to town