Perfumer to the stars coming to town
Francis Kurkdjian knows scents
Didn't get away to Paris this summer? Take a vacation...with your senses. Master perfumer Francis Kurkdjian, who has worked with countless fashion houses and now has his own line of products, is coming to town this week to show off his newest fragrance, Amyris, from his Maison Francis Kurkdjian.
His three year old company (www.franciskurkdjian.com) prides itself on using only the purest and rarest essential oils in its collection for men, women as well as both sexes.
Top notes for Amyris are rosemary and mandarin orange; middle notes are amyris, coconut, coffee, iris and chocolate; base notes are tonka bean and agarwood. Inhale deeply for full effect.
Francis will be doing a personal appearance at Neiman Marcus 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 11 in Bal Harbour Shops and on Friday, Oct. 12 at the Coral Gables Merrick Park store.
On Our Radar
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex
- Fab 5 Freddy featured in a salon at YoungArts tonight