Perfumer to the stars coming to town
Francis Kurkdjian knows scents
Didn't get away to Paris this summer? Take a vacation...with your senses. Master perfumer Francis Kurkdjian, who has worked with countless fashion houses and now has his own line of products, is coming to town this week to show off his newest fragrance, Amyris, from his Maison Francis Kurkdjian.
His three year old company (www.franciskurkdjian.com) prides itself on using only the purest and rarest essential oils in its collection for men, women as well as both sexes.
Top notes for Amyris are rosemary and mandarin orange; middle notes are amyris, coconut, coffee, iris and chocolate; base notes are tonka bean and agarwood. Inhale deeply for full effect.
Francis will be doing a personal appearance at Neiman Marcus 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 11 in Bal Harbour Shops and on Friday, Oct. 12 at the Coral Gables Merrick Park store.
On Our Radar
- Paris Hilton to DJ Saturday night at WALL
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters