Perfumer to the stars coming to town
Francis Kurkdjian knows scents
Didn't get away to Paris this summer? Take a vacation...with your senses. Master perfumer Francis Kurkdjian, who has worked with countless fashion houses and now has his own line of products, is coming to town this week to show off his newest fragrance, Amyris, from his Maison Francis Kurkdjian.
His three year old company (www.franciskurkdjian.com) prides itself on using only the purest and rarest essential oils in its collection for men, women as well as both sexes.
Top notes for Amyris are rosemary and mandarin orange; middle notes are amyris, coconut, coffee, iris and chocolate; base notes are tonka bean and agarwood. Inhale deeply for full effect.
Francis will be doing a personal appearance at Neiman Marcus 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 11 in Bal Harbour Shops and on Friday, Oct. 12 at the Coral Gables Merrick Park store.
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how