Perfume event at Bath and Body Works
It's called Forever Red
Red. The word makes you just think....holiday. Celebrate. Oh wait that's a Madonna song. Seriously, now. Forever Red is the newest fragrance from Bath and Body Works. Check it out yourself Friday at the Dadeland store from 5:30 p.m. to close.
The latest from the retailer is for "the woman who embodies modern sensuality" with notes of Brazilian pomegranate, fiery marigold, a rare French red peach (pêche de vigne) and the sensual yet delicate Red Osmanthus.
The B&BW store will have fun things going on like the opportunity to walk the “Forever Red Carpet” and pose for photos. A DJ will be present spinning the latest dance hits, and a $25 gift card drawing will take place every half-hour. An “I am Forever ______” Affirmation Station will be set up, where guests can fill out a name tag in the shape of a Forever Red bottle and share how the fragrance makes them feel.
Consumers will also receive gifts with the purchase of any Forever Red offering, including a Forever Red Charm Fragrance Bracelet and Vosges Truffles, while supplies last.
Bath & Body Works Store Dadeland Mall 7535 N Kendall Dr, Miami
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open
- Del Toro Shoes and Tibi Collaborate