Perfume event at Bath and Body Works
It's called Forever Red
Red. The word makes you just think....holiday. Celebrate. Oh wait that's a Madonna song. Seriously, now. Forever Red is the newest fragrance from Bath and Body Works. Check it out yourself Friday at the Dadeland store from 5:30 p.m. to close.
The latest from the retailer is for "the woman who embodies modern sensuality" with notes of Brazilian pomegranate, fiery marigold, a rare French red peach (pêche de vigne) and the sensual yet delicate Red Osmanthus.
The B&BW store will have fun things going on like the opportunity to walk the “Forever Red Carpet” and pose for photos. A DJ will be present spinning the latest dance hits, and a $25 gift card drawing will take place every half-hour. An “I am Forever ______” Affirmation Station will be set up, where guests can fill out a name tag in the shape of a Forever Red bottle and share how the fragrance makes them feel.
Consumers will also receive gifts with the purchase of any Forever Red offering, including a Forever Red Charm Fragrance Bracelet and Vosges Truffles, while supplies last.
Bath & Body Works Store Dadeland Mall 7535 N Kendall Dr, Miami
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art