Eating House's free chocolate cooking demo December 9 at The Stage
Free & open to the public cooking demo is part of The Stage's Art Basel lineup
Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli is doing his own performance art this week, preparing original, chocolate inspired dishes with partner Henry Hané in a free and open to the public cooking demo at 7 p.m. Sunday, December 9. Ingredients will be provided by Miami Gardens-based chocolate producer Tierra Nueva, which bills itself as the Willy Wonka Chocolate Factory in Miami.
“We’re really stoked to be working with Tierra Nueva at Eating House,” said Rapicavoli. “Between being locally made and its insane flavor, it makes for one of the best chocolates we’ve worked with in a while. The demo at The Stage is going to be a great lesson on how to use chocolate in new ways many haven’t thought of before.”
Best of all, you'll get to sample the dishes and wash them down with chocolate-infused Caipirinha cocktails by Remy V. All you need to do is RSVP here. Following the demo, the Brazilian Film Festival will screen some flicks during which time you'll get free coffee drinks and Tierra Nueva Coffee Thins.
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach