Eating House's free chocolate cooking demo December 9 at The Stage
Free & open to the public cooking demo is part of The Stage's Art Basel lineup
Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli is doing his own performance art this week, preparing original, chocolate inspired dishes with partner Henry Hané in a free and open to the public cooking demo at 7 p.m. Sunday, December 9. Ingredients will be provided by Miami Gardens-based chocolate producer Tierra Nueva, which bills itself as the Willy Wonka Chocolate Factory in Miami.
“We’re really stoked to be working with Tierra Nueva at Eating House,” said Rapicavoli. “Between being locally made and its insane flavor, it makes for one of the best chocolates we’ve worked with in a while. The demo at The Stage is going to be a great lesson on how to use chocolate in new ways many haven’t thought of before.”
Best of all, you'll get to sample the dishes and wash them down with chocolate-infused Caipirinha cocktails by Remy V. All you need to do is RSVP here. Following the demo, the Brazilian Film Festival will screen some flicks during which time you'll get free coffee drinks and Tierra Nueva Coffee Thins.
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami
- The Rumor Mill: Bal Harbour's La Goulue on way out, Stephen Starr in
- Slice of Brazil comes to life on urban farm in Fort Lauderdale
- Stephen Starr opening restaurant on YoungArts Miami campus