Eating House's free chocolate cooking demo December 9 at The Stage
Free & open to the public cooking demo is part of The Stage's Art Basel lineup
Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli is doing his own performance art this week, preparing original, chocolate inspired dishes with partner Henry Hané in a free and open to the public cooking demo at 7 p.m. Sunday, December 9. Ingredients will be provided by Miami Gardens-based chocolate producer Tierra Nueva, which bills itself as the Willy Wonka Chocolate Factory in Miami.
“We’re really stoked to be working with Tierra Nueva at Eating House,” said Rapicavoli. “Between being locally made and its insane flavor, it makes for one of the best chocolates we’ve worked with in a while. The demo at The Stage is going to be a great lesson on how to use chocolate in new ways many haven’t thought of before.”
Best of all, you'll get to sample the dishes and wash them down with chocolate-infused Caipirinha cocktails by Remy V. All you need to do is RSVP here. Following the demo, the Brazilian Film Festival will screen some flicks during which time you'll get free coffee drinks and Tierra Nueva Coffee Thins.
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai
- Morimoto closing Sept. 30 in South Beach
- For the first time, a woman runs the kitchen at The Forge in Miami Beach
- Marion Miami restaurant gets set to open in Brickell
- Dinner Lab hosts Miami meal with gin pairings on Aug. 25
- Miami restaurateur Michael Schwartz faces federal lawsuit alleging employee mistreatment
- Wynwood Diner opens this weekend in Miami