Penelope Cruz: Saks Key to the Cure Ambassador
Saks Fifth Avenue, Mount Sinai Comprehensive Cancer Center and MIAMI Magazine invite you to kick off Key to the Cure.
Key to the Cure Kick Off
Wednesday, October 17 from 7 to 10 p.m.
Saks Bal Harbour, 9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
Javier Bardem is one lucky fella — Saks Fifth Avenue chose actress Penelope Cruz as its Key to the Cure Ambassador.
This year marks Saks Fifth Avenue’s 14th annual Key To The Cure campaign. The company-wide initiative has raised over 31 million dollars for women’s cancer research and treatment organizations throughout the United States, since it began in 1999.
The 411? Saks Fifth Avenue’s charity shopping weekend will take place October 18 to 21 at all Saks stores nationwide, all Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH stores and through saks.com.
How can you take part in the fashion fun? Join Saks Bal Harbour, Mount Sinai Comprehensive Cancer Center and MIAMI Magazine as they invit you to kick off Key to the Cure on Wednesday, October 17 from 7 to 10 p.m. at Saks Bal Harbour.
Revelers can expect complimentary spirits and bites from Miami's top restaurants.
RSVP by going to: www.msmcfoundation.org/Key or by calling (305) 674-2777. Admission is $25 with 100% of admission proceeds going to the Mount Sinai Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Shop for a Cause
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall