Pele in Miami for 'Hublot Loves Football' American Kickoff
Soccer legend Pele arrived in Miami early last week for the “Hublot Loves Football” American Kickoff at Romero Britto’s Wynwood studio. There, Pele And Britto unveiled the custom-made Hublot watch cases that will hold the brand’s Limited Edition FIFA World Cup Watches. Later, Pele joined Hublot CEO Ricardo Guadalupe and Britto for a Dom Perignon-soaked celebration at Baoli where DJ Irie spun for a crowd that also included retired slugger Sammy Sosa.
On Our Radar
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors
- Enrique Iglesias & Anna Kournikova's romantic date
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union: man and wife
- HGTV’s David Bromstad whips up new Coffee-mate bottle designs
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's