Pele in Miami for 'Hublot Loves Football' American Kickoff
Soccer legend Pele arrived in Miami early last week for the “Hublot Loves Football” American Kickoff at Romero Britto’s Wynwood studio. There, Pele And Britto unveiled the custom-made Hublot watch cases that will hold the brand’s Limited Edition FIFA World Cup Watches. Later, Pele joined Hublot CEO Ricardo Guadalupe and Britto for a Dom Perignon-soaked celebration at Baoli where DJ Irie spun for a crowd that also included retired slugger Sammy Sosa.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges