Pele in Miami for 'Hublot Loves Football' American Kickoff
Soccer legend Pele arrived in Miami early last week for the “Hublot Loves Football” American Kickoff at Romero Britto’s Wynwood studio. There, Pele And Britto unveiled the custom-made Hublot watch cases that will hold the brand’s Limited Edition FIFA World Cup Watches. Later, Pele joined Hublot CEO Ricardo Guadalupe and Britto for a Dom Perignon-soaked celebration at Baoli where DJ Irie spun for a crowd that also included retired slugger Sammy Sosa.
On Our Radar
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami