Pele in Miami for 'Hublot Loves Football' American Kickoff
Soccer legend Pele arrived in Miami early last week for the “Hublot Loves Football” American Kickoff at Romero Britto’s Wynwood studio. There, Pele And Britto unveiled the custom-made Hublot watch cases that will hold the brand’s Limited Edition FIFA World Cup Watches. Later, Pele joined Hublot CEO Ricardo Guadalupe and Britto for a Dom Perignon-soaked celebration at Baoli where DJ Irie spun for a crowd that also included retired slugger Sammy Sosa.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore