Pele in Miami for 'Hublot Loves Football' American Kickoff
Soccer legend Pele arrived in Miami early last week for the “Hublot Loves Football” American Kickoff at Romero Britto’s Wynwood studio. There, Pele And Britto unveiled the custom-made Hublot watch cases that will hold the brand’s Limited Edition FIFA World Cup Watches. Later, Pele joined Hublot CEO Ricardo Guadalupe and Britto for a Dom Perignon-soaked celebration at Baoli where DJ Irie spun for a crowd that also included retired slugger Sammy Sosa.
On Our Radar
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market
- Owen Wilson: I heart Miami
- Kim Bokamper to retire