Pearls & Popcorn
Parisian childrenswear line, Pearls & Popcorn, just popped into Bloomingdale’s.
Pearls & Popcorn is available at Bloomingdale's stores.
Ooh la la, Parisian childrenswear line, Pearls & Popcorn, just popped into Bloomingdale’s stores nationwide, chéries. Recently spotted on Kourtney Kardashian’s son Mason Disik (shirt image shown), the line boasts everything from the classic layette to every-day basics. “Pearls & Popcorn is based on the concept of a grown-up’s closet, like a mini-me wardrobe for your child,” Designer Ronit Pardo says. “The styles are simple, seasonless and affordable.” Well, if it’s got the Kardashian sign of approval, then it must be très chic.
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills