Pearls & Popcorn
Parisian childrenswear line, Pearls & Popcorn, just popped into Bloomingdale’s.
Ooh la la, Parisian childrenswear line, Pearls & Popcorn, just popped into Bloomingdale’s stores nationwide, chéries. Recently spotted on Kourtney Kardashian’s son Mason Disik (shirt image shown), the line boasts everything from the classic layette to every-day basics. “Pearls & Popcorn is based on the concept of a grown-up’s closet, like a mini-me wardrobe for your child,” Designer Ronit Pardo says. “The styles are simple, seasonless and affordable.” Well, if it’s got the Kardashian sign of approval, then it must be très chic.
Pearls & Popcorn is available at Bloomingdale's stores.
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills