Pearls & Popcorn
Parisian childrenswear line, Pearls & Popcorn, just popped into Bloomingdale’s.
Pearls & Popcorn is available at Bloomingdale's stores.
Ooh la la, Parisian childrenswear line, Pearls & Popcorn, just popped into Bloomingdale’s stores nationwide, chéries. Recently spotted on Kourtney Kardashian’s son Mason Disik (shirt image shown), the line boasts everything from the classic layette to every-day basics. “Pearls & Popcorn is based on the concept of a grown-up’s closet, like a mini-me wardrobe for your child,” Designer Ronit Pardo says. “The styles are simple, seasonless and affordable.” Well, if it’s got the Kardashian sign of approval, then it must be très chic.
- NARS Loves Miami
- Ann Taylor Shopping Event
- Thalía Launches Line At Macy's
- Meet Designer Rebecca Taylor
- Shopping & Fashion Events Art Basel 2013
- ELLE Decor Modern Life Concept
- A Del Toro Pop Up and Art Basel Wynwood Happenings
- Maserati Ghibli — Check out the all-new sedan
- Melissa Shoes Pop-Up Miami Celebrates Art Basel
- Meet Shoe Designer Sophia Webster