Pearls & Popcorn
Parisian childrenswear line, Pearls & Popcorn, just popped into Bloomingdale’s.
Pearls & Popcorn is available at Bloomingdale's stores.
Ooh la la, Parisian childrenswear line, Pearls & Popcorn, just popped into Bloomingdale’s stores nationwide, chéries. Recently spotted on Kourtney Kardashian’s son Mason Disik (shirt image shown), the line boasts everything from the classic layette to every-day basics. “Pearls & Popcorn is based on the concept of a grown-up’s closet, like a mini-me wardrobe for your child,” Designer Ronit Pardo says. “The styles are simple, seasonless and affordable.” Well, if it’s got the Kardashian sign of approval, then it must be très chic.
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- More Reasons to Love Dadeland Mall
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van