Peace Love World Opens Flagship
For clothes that give you life, swing by the new Peace Love World flagship in Downtown Coral Gables.
All we need is love, right? Well, a brand that’s in complete autonomy with this humble notion, Peace Love World, recently opened its flagship store on Downtown Coral Gables’ Miracle Mile. Peace Love World’s philosophy is as simple as it sounds: Spread peace, love and happiness wherever and whenever possible. Love that!
The back-story? What began as a few T-shirts gifted to adored gal pals by Creator Alina Villasante has grown into a globally recognized fashion and lifestyle brand with a cult-like following. Anywhere you may go, spotting Villasante’s now iconic logo, “peace love happiness” is omnipresent.
And you can spot Peace Love World pieces on A-listers such as Jennifer Lopez, Halle Berry, Ellen Degeneres, Kim Kardashian, Sophia Vergara, Jennie Garth, Jennifer Garner, Britney Spears, William Levy and many more. So for a dose of harmony this New Year, swing by the recently opened Miracle Mile store — and see what all the bliss-making buzz is about.
Peace Love World
225 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood