PB Steak’s Specialty Cocktail Standouts
Top picks from the bar at the new Miami Beach restaurant
PB Steak mixologist Ashley Danella shares her cocktail menu. All drinks around $12
Murdered Out Manhattan
High West Campfire, red vermouth, walnut liqueur and bitters
Great for a starter to prep your palate for what’s to come. Complements any of the savory steak dishes on the menu.
Bourbon, thyme, local honey, lemon
Like the classic “Gold Rush” cocktail. A perfect pair for anything from the raw bar -- especially oysters! The thyme is lovely on the nose and the drink in general is not as sweet as one might expect.
Blanco tequila, fresh pressed apple, lime, local honey, sea salt
Similar to a margarita with the added tanginess of fresh pressed apple juice. A fabulous match for the raw bar or any of the lighter fish dishes. Ask Danella for an extra kick (mezcal). You’re welcome!
Campari, sweet vermouth, prosecco
This boozy Italian spritzer is awesome with shellfish any time of day. Negronis (without gin) are actually Danella’s favorite right now. For a more powerful punch, ask her to make you one with tequila.
PB Steak ((1787 Purdy Ave., Miami Beach; 305-695-9550 or www.pbsteak.com) is slated to open to the public on Thursday, Jan. 10. Dinner will be served Sunday through Thursday from 5 p.m. – midnight and 5 p.m. – 1 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. Lunch service is expected to begin in the coming months.
Galena Mosovich is the lead writer for cocktail culture for Miami.com and The Miami Herald
- Drink like an Irish whiskey master this St. Patrick's Day
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Jim Meehan guest bartends and Julio Bermejo talks tequila at The Broken Shaker during South Beach Wine & Food Festival week in Miami Beach
- A must-try cocktail at the new Cavalli Miami Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
- Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week
- Funky Buddha Brewery hosts day-long beer fest
- The Corner celebrates 2 years in downtown Miami with free beer, BBQ and live music
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve