PB Steak’s Specialty Cocktail Standouts
Top picks from the bar at the new Miami Beach restaurant
PB Steak mixologist Ashley Danella shares her cocktail menu. All drinks around $12
Murdered Out Manhattan
High West Campfire, red vermouth, walnut liqueur and bitters
Great for a starter to prep your palate for what’s to come. Complements any of the savory steak dishes on the menu.
Bourbon, thyme, local honey, lemon
Like the classic “Gold Rush” cocktail. A perfect pair for anything from the raw bar -- especially oysters! The thyme is lovely on the nose and the drink in general is not as sweet as one might expect.
Blanco tequila, fresh pressed apple, lime, local honey, sea salt
Similar to a margarita with the added tanginess of fresh pressed apple juice. A fabulous match for the raw bar or any of the lighter fish dishes. Ask Danella for an extra kick (mezcal). You’re welcome!
Campari, sweet vermouth, prosecco
This boozy Italian spritzer is awesome with shellfish any time of day. Negronis (without gin) are actually Danella’s favorite right now. For a more powerful punch, ask her to make you one with tequila.
PB Steak ((1787 Purdy Ave., Miami Beach; 305-695-9550 or www.pbsteak.com) is slated to open to the public on Thursday, Jan. 10. Dinner will be served Sunday through Thursday from 5 p.m. – midnight and 5 p.m. – 1 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. Lunch service is expected to begin in the coming months.
Galena Mosovich is the lead writer for cocktail culture for Miami.com and The Miami Herald
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Find out how to get a free cocktail at La Moderna this week only
- SUSHISAMBA launches new Saketober-fest menu with a World Sake Day celebration October 1st
- Piripi presents Bourbon & Bites
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Bombay Sapphire Gin and Dinner Lab host 2nd Miami Dinner Saturday, September 19
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Go Drink This: Jalapeño & Tamarind Pisco Sour
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail