PB Steak launches Sunday brunch this weekend
Sunday brunch, Pubbelly (Steak)-style
From noon to 3 p.m. every Sunday starting on January 27, the newly opened PB Steak is serving brunch featuring, among other things, a Build-Your-Own-Steaks & Eggs where you can choose your favorite cut of meat and style of eggs, all served with homefries and shiso bernaise. Also on the menu: foie gras brulee with blueberry marmalade and warm brioche; blue crab bread pudding Florentine with poached egg, spinach and hollandaise; housemade bacon confit with home fries, poached egg and bourbon jus; soft scrambled eggs with oysters, caviar, creme fraiche and leeks; pumpkin pie pancakes with pecan butter, bourbon maple and foie mousse; French toast sticks with bacon maple, berry marmalade and banana fosters dipping sauces; fried sweetbreads and waffles with fennel salad and soy maple; and BLT Benedict with housemade bacon, heirloom tomato, bibb lettuce and hollandaise. Brunch cocktails include Brown Eyes--bourbon, honey, lemon, fresh thyme; the house Bloody--vodka, aji panca, lemon, pepper adn Worchester; and the Raspberry Bellini with housemade raspberry marmalade nad prosecco.
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood