PB Steak launches Sunday brunch this weekend
Sunday brunch, Pubbelly (Steak)-style
From noon to 3 p.m. every Sunday starting on January 27, the newly opened PB Steak is serving brunch featuring, among other things, a Build-Your-Own-Steaks & Eggs where you can choose your favorite cut of meat and style of eggs, all served with homefries and shiso bernaise. Also on the menu: foie gras brulee with blueberry marmalade and warm brioche; blue crab bread pudding Florentine with poached egg, spinach and hollandaise; housemade bacon confit with home fries, poached egg and bourbon jus; soft scrambled eggs with oysters, caviar, creme fraiche and leeks; pumpkin pie pancakes with pecan butter, bourbon maple and foie mousse; French toast sticks with bacon maple, berry marmalade and banana fosters dipping sauces; fried sweetbreads and waffles with fennel salad and soy maple; and BLT Benedict with housemade bacon, heirloom tomato, bibb lettuce and hollandaise. Brunch cocktails include Brown Eyes--bourbon, honey, lemon, fresh thyme; the house Bloody--vodka, aji panca, lemon, pepper adn Worchester; and the Raspberry Bellini with housemade raspberry marmalade nad prosecco.
1787 Purdy Ave.
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name