PB Steak launches Sunday brunch this weekend
Sunday brunch, Pubbelly (Steak)-style
From noon to 3 p.m. every Sunday starting on January 27, the newly opened PB Steak is serving brunch featuring, among other things, a Build-Your-Own-Steaks & Eggs where you can choose your favorite cut of meat and style of eggs, all served with homefries and shiso bernaise. Also on the menu: foie gras brulee with blueberry marmalade and warm brioche; blue crab bread pudding Florentine with poached egg, spinach and hollandaise; housemade bacon confit with home fries, poached egg and bourbon jus; soft scrambled eggs with oysters, caviar, creme fraiche and leeks; pumpkin pie pancakes with pecan butter, bourbon maple and foie mousse; French toast sticks with bacon maple, berry marmalade and banana fosters dipping sauces; fried sweetbreads and waffles with fennel salad and soy maple; and BLT Benedict with housemade bacon, heirloom tomato, bibb lettuce and hollandaise. Brunch cocktails include Brown Eyes--bourbon, honey, lemon, fresh thyme; the house Bloody--vodka, aji panca, lemon, pepper adn Worchester; and the Raspberry Bellini with housemade raspberry marmalade nad prosecco.
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- New taco shop to open Dec. 29 in Miami Beach
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage