PB Steak launches Sunday brunch this weekend
Sunday brunch, Pubbelly (Steak)-style
From noon to 3 p.m. every Sunday starting on January 27, the newly opened PB Steak is serving brunch featuring, among other things, a Build-Your-Own-Steaks & Eggs where you can choose your favorite cut of meat and style of eggs, all served with homefries and shiso bernaise. Also on the menu: foie gras brulee with blueberry marmalade and warm brioche; blue crab bread pudding Florentine with poached egg, spinach and hollandaise; housemade bacon confit with home fries, poached egg and bourbon jus; soft scrambled eggs with oysters, caviar, creme fraiche and leeks; pumpkin pie pancakes with pecan butter, bourbon maple and foie mousse; French toast sticks with bacon maple, berry marmalade and banana fosters dipping sauces; fried sweetbreads and waffles with fennel salad and soy maple; and BLT Benedict with housemade bacon, heirloom tomato, bibb lettuce and hollandaise. Brunch cocktails include Brown Eyes--bourbon, honey, lemon, fresh thyme; the house Bloody--vodka, aji panca, lemon, pepper adn Worchester; and the Raspberry Bellini with housemade raspberry marmalade nad prosecco.
- Executive Chef Wanted: E. Michael Reidt out at Area 31
- Social media stalking travel app names Perricone's as Miami's #1 restaurant
- As the Rumor Mill Churns: Il Mulino to South Beach & a blind item
- Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10
- Cipriani opening Friday, May 10
- Area 31 expands outdoor terrace while indoors gets a revamp
- World of Beer Midtown opening May 6
- Michael Mina reportedly opening second Miami restaurant in the Fontainebleau
- STK Miami closed for a "disco nap"
- A new chocolate/ wine shop in the works from Buena Vista Bistro/Deli duo