PB Steak launches Sunday brunch this weekend
Sunday brunch, Pubbelly (Steak)-style
From noon to 3 p.m. every Sunday starting on January 27, the newly opened PB Steak is serving brunch featuring, among other things, a Build-Your-Own-Steaks & Eggs where you can choose your favorite cut of meat and style of eggs, all served with homefries and shiso bernaise. Also on the menu: foie gras brulee with blueberry marmalade and warm brioche; blue crab bread pudding Florentine with poached egg, spinach and hollandaise; housemade bacon confit with home fries, poached egg and bourbon jus; soft scrambled eggs with oysters, caviar, creme fraiche and leeks; pumpkin pie pancakes with pecan butter, bourbon maple and foie mousse; French toast sticks with bacon maple, berry marmalade and banana fosters dipping sauces; fried sweetbreads and waffles with fennel salad and soy maple; and BLT Benedict with housemade bacon, heirloom tomato, bibb lettuce and hollandaise. Brunch cocktails include Brown Eyes--bourbon, honey, lemon, fresh thyme; the house Bloody--vodka, aji panca, lemon, pepper adn Worchester; and the Raspberry Bellini with housemade raspberry marmalade nad prosecco.
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.