PB Fish pops up at PB Steak
A Sunset Harbor fish shack weekdays from 5-7pm
Bite into a taste of the sea as the Pubbelly boys debut PB Fish, a pop-up concept at PB Steak. Look for seafood specials, run-based cocktails, sandwiches and snacks, all available weekdays from 5-7pm beginning Tuesday, April 8. Menu highlights include East Coast oysters, little neck clams, tuna tartare sliders, croquetas de seafood, New England chowder dumplings and Shackwiches. 1787 Purdy Ave, Miami Beach; 305-695-9550
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?