Pawpurrazzi takes over Jungle Island on Friday
Sixth year for dog-gone event that benefits the Humane Society of Greater Miami
Pawpurrazzi, the event that attracts local luminaries and their dogs and benefits the Humane Society of Greater Miami, returns for its sixth year on Friday, Jan. 24 at Jungle Island (1111 Parrot Jungle Trail, Miami) with a “Travel to London” theme.
The event is presented by South Motors, is chaired by Pat and Milton Wallace and Bunny Bastian and will be hosted by CBS4 anchors Cynthia Demos and Eliott Rodriguez.
Over 400 local celebs and their dogs will enjoy a party including a musical performance highlighting cats with many selections from Aristocats, scrumptious food, toe-tapping music, an exciting haute couture silent auction and fun activities for both two-legged and four-legged guests. Jungle Island will be dressed up in London décor created by Karla Dascal of Karla Conceptual Event Experiences.
Last year, more than $550,000 was raised to help care for the 300 homeless animals at the shelter.
Tickets are $550, $750, $1,000, per person or for tables - $5,500, $7,500, $10,000. For information call Laurie Hoffman at 305-749-1815 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See and Do
- Ultimate Guide to Broward County Museums
- 9 ways to know you are at a Miami baby shower
- 5 places to cool down in Miami
- Miami voted best city for facial hair - free trims this weekend for all
- Ultimate Guide to Miami's Museums
- 10 ways to know you are at a Miami wedding
- 5 Miami neighborhoods that are developing arts communities
- 13 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - May 20-22
- Are you ready for a Miami art festival celebrating nudity and eroticism?
- 8 events not to miss in Miami - June 2016