Pawpurrazzi takes over Jungle Island on Friday
Sixth year for dog-gone event that benefits the Humane Society of Greater Miami
Pawpurrazzi, the event that attracts local luminaries and their dogs and benefits the Humane Society of Greater Miami, returns for its sixth year on Friday, Jan. 24 at Jungle Island (1111 Parrot Jungle Trail, Miami) with a “Travel to London” theme.
The event is presented by South Motors, is chaired by Pat and Milton Wallace and Bunny Bastian and will be hosted by CBS4 anchors Cynthia Demos and Eliott Rodriguez.
Over 400 local celebs and their dogs will enjoy a party including a musical performance highlighting cats with many selections from Aristocats, scrumptious food, toe-tapping music, an exciting haute couture silent auction and fun activities for both two-legged and four-legged guests. Jungle Island will be dressed up in London décor created by Karla Dascal of Karla Conceptual Event Experiences.
Last year, more than $550,000 was raised to help care for the 300 homeless animals at the shelter.
Tickets are $550, $750, $1,000, per person or for tables - $5,500, $7,500, $10,000. For information call Laurie Hoffman at 305-749-1815 or email@example.com.
See and Do
- Stories, school fun & Munchkin Fun's 10 top picks for this week
- Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival arrives Oct. 22-25 on Miami Beach
- Hialeah Park Casino celebrates one year with busy weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 15-17
- Monster truck driver Debrah Miceli proves that Monster Jam is not just a boy’s club
- Wayans brothers bring their comedy act to Seminole Hard Rock on Friday, Aug 15.
- ‘Shorts Gone Wild 2’ finds laughs and deeper moments in brief LGBT-themed plays
- Olaf parties, freebie fun & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Ahmed Ahmed heads to South Florida with the 'Sullivan & Son' Comedy Tour
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 8-10