Pause, Look, Enjoy at Bar 721
Intermix invites you to get a glimpse of the jam packed schedule to give you the lowdown of where you want to be and where you need to be at the Pause, Look, Enjoy event tonight at Bar 721!
721 N. Lincoln Lane
Miami Beach, Fl
RSVP to: RSVP@INTERMIXNY.COM
Art Basel 2009 has finally arrived; do you know which events you’ll be attending? Intermix invites you to get a glimpse of the jam packed schedule to give you the lowdown of where you want to be and where you need to be at the Pause, Look, Enjoy event tonight! ForYourArt is your ultimate guide of all the events taking place this week, giving you the when, where, and how all in one place; Bar 721.
Bar 721 was previously the local hidden gem, Laundry Bar. It’s received an all-star treatment with a little face lift action; I’ll be checking it out tonight as well as getting the 411 on all the high-energy events going on all over South Beach for Art Basel. This event, hosted by the chic clothing boutique, Intermix will not only be your guide for places to go, it will give you all the info on where to go for daily news and events online when you need your fix.
Where are my fashionistas, my trend-setters, and my artsy rebelious peeps; come out with me and lets check out Bar 721 together while enjoying great music provided by DJ La Jaurents. I’ll be there at 9p; time for a little Pre Art Basel Celebration!
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it