Pause, Look, Enjoy at Bar 721
Intermix invites you to get a glimpse of the jam packed schedule to give you the lowdown of where you want to be and where you need to be at the Pause, Look, Enjoy event tonight at Bar 721!
721 N. Lincoln Lane
Miami Beach, Fl
RSVP to: RSVP@INTERMIXNY.COM
Art Basel 2009 has finally arrived; do you know which events you’ll be attending? Intermix invites you to get a glimpse of the jam packed schedule to give you the lowdown of where you want to be and where you need to be at the Pause, Look, Enjoy event tonight! ForYourArt is your ultimate guide of all the events taking place this week, giving you the when, where, and how all in one place; Bar 721.
Bar 721 was previously the local hidden gem, Laundry Bar. It’s received an all-star treatment with a little face lift action; I’ll be checking it out tonight as well as getting the 411 on all the high-energy events going on all over South Beach for Art Basel. This event, hosted by the chic clothing boutique, Intermix will not only be your guide for places to go, it will give you all the info on where to go for daily news and events online when you need your fix.
Where are my fashionistas, my trend-setters, and my artsy rebelious peeps; come out with me and lets check out Bar 721 together while enjoying great music provided by DJ La Jaurents. I’ll be there at 9p; time for a little Pre Art Basel Celebration!
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 25-27
- Florida band Anberlin says goodbye at Vans Warped Tour
- Mad Decent Block Party tour kicks off in Fort Lauderdale
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach