The X Factor's Paulina Rubio lounges around with boytoy
X Factor judge had a bump
How does Paulina Rubio get ready for her big debut on The X Factor? By taking a romantic timeout with new beefcake boyfriend, Venezuelan actor/singer Gerardo Bazua in Miami. The two met while Rubio was mentoring Bazua, 28, on La Voz, the Mexican version of The Voice, last spring. Paps snapped the touchy feely couple Saturday relaxing on a luxury yacht. The kicker? Rubio, 42, seemed to be sporting a bulge, sparking pregnancy rumors. Though she has not announced if she is due, a Tweet Aug. 1 was a slight tipoff: “Each day closer to a big change, how exciting!” If she is indeed with child, Rubio can bond with fellow panelist Simon Cowell, who will soon be a father with South Florida socialite Lauren Silverman. Fox’s revamped X Factor’s two-night premiere starts 8 p.m. Wednesday with fellow new judges Kelly Rowland and Demi Lovato. Rubio divorced PR executive Nicolas ‘Colate’ Vallejo Najera in March; their son Andrea Nicolas, was born November 2010.
On Our Radar
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how
- Miami rapper Rick Ross arrested
- Florida firefighters who know how to cook needed
- Red carpet premiere for 'Transformers: Age of Extinction'