The X Factor's Paulina Rubio lounges around with boytoy
X Factor judge had a bump
How does Paulina Rubio get ready for her big debut on The X Factor? By taking a romantic timeout with new beefcake boyfriend, Venezuelan actor/singer Gerardo Bazua in Miami. The two met while Rubio was mentoring Bazua, 28, on La Voz, the Mexican version of The Voice, last spring. Paps snapped the touchy feely couple Saturday relaxing on a luxury yacht. The kicker? Rubio, 42, seemed to be sporting a bulge, sparking pregnancy rumors. Though she has not announced if she is due, a Tweet Aug. 1 was a slight tipoff: “Each day closer to a big change, how exciting!” If she is indeed with child, Rubio can bond with fellow panelist Simon Cowell, who will soon be a father with South Florida socialite Lauren Silverman. Fox’s revamped X Factor’s two-night premiere starts 8 p.m. Wednesday with fellow new judges Kelly Rowland and Demi Lovato. Rubio divorced PR executive Nicolas ‘Colate’ Vallejo Najera in March; their son Andrea Nicolas, was born November 2010.
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show