Paulina Rubio locked in legal battle
Problems with the staff
Things seem to pile up for Miami Beach songbird Paulina Rubio, as well. The Mexican icon has been entangled in a legal battle with a former assistant who says she abused him. But the gopher isn’t the only one who wants her money. So does the IRS. The taxman filed a lien on Rubio’s $2.2 million home on DiLido Isle earlier this year. The feds claim the singer of Nada de Ti owes $132,641 in taxes for 2010. Rubio’s attorney was unavailable for comment as of press time.
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex