Paulina Rubio locked in legal battle
Problems with the staff
Things seem to pile up for Miami Beach songbird Paulina Rubio, as well. The Mexican icon has been entangled in a legal battle with a former assistant who says she abused him. But the gopher isn’t the only one who wants her money. So does the IRS. The taxman filed a lien on Rubio’s $2.2 million home on DiLido Isle earlier this year. The feds claim the singer of Nada de Ti owes $132,641 in taxes for 2010. Rubio’s attorney was unavailable for comment as of press time.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz