Paulina Rubio locked in legal battle
Problems with the staff
Things seem to pile up for Miami Beach songbird Paulina Rubio, as well. The Mexican icon has been entangled in a legal battle with a former assistant who says she abused him. But the gopher isn’t the only one who wants her money. So does the IRS. The taxman filed a lien on Rubio’s $2.2 million home on DiLido Isle earlier this year. The feds claim the singer of Nada de Ti owes $132,641 in taxes for 2010. Rubio’s attorney was unavailable for comment as of press time.
On Our Radar
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules