Paulina Rubio locked in legal battle
Problems with the staff
Things seem to pile up for Miami Beach songbird Paulina Rubio, as well. The Mexican icon has been entangled in a legal battle with a former assistant who says she abused him. But the gopher isn’t the only one who wants her money. So does the IRS. The taxman filed a lien on Rubio’s $2.2 million home on DiLido Isle earlier this year. The feds claim the singer of Nada de Ti owes $132,641 in taxes for 2010. Rubio’s attorney was unavailable for comment as of press time.
On Our Radar
- A 'Real Housewives of Miami' spinoff with Joanna Krupa?
- Mariah Carey set to make wishes come true in Miami
- #Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star in Miami
- Ivanka Trump: Welcome to my spa
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding