Paulina Rubio locked in legal battle
Problems with the staff
Things seem to pile up for Miami Beach songbird Paulina Rubio, as well. The Mexican icon has been entangled in a legal battle with a former assistant who says she abused him. But the gopher isn’t the only one who wants her money. So does the IRS. The taxman filed a lien on Rubio’s $2.2 million home on DiLido Isle earlier this year. The feds claim the singer of Nada de Ti owes $132,641 in taxes for 2010. Rubio’s attorney was unavailable for comment as of press time.
On Our Radar
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach