Paulina Rubio gets milk
The Mexican singer, 39, is the latest celebrity to join the Got Milk! mustache campaign with her mother, telenovela actress Susana Dosamantes.
Paulina Rubio is doing her body good.
The Mexican singer, 39, is the latest celebrity to join the Got Milk! mustache campaign with her mother, telenovela
actress Susana Dosamantes.
La Chica Dorada has even more reason to chug the white stuff lately: She's carrying her first child (sex unknown) with
her husband of three years, Spanish PR exec Nicolas Vallejo Najera.
Mom and daughter were at The Mondrian Hotel in Miami Beach Wednesday afternoon to unveil the ad, and Rubio told us she isn't dieting during her pregnancy.
"I love milk. Milk by itself, milk with hotcakes, with brownies, cookies -- with everything!'' she said. ‘But it has to be cold."
Luckily, her biggest craving has no fat: ‘‘Pickles. The sour ones. I don't know why."
Posing in the spot gave Paulina and Susana, 62, some bonding time. But abuela will be sticking around after the baby is
"I'm going to be big mama, like my mother and grandmother were," said Dosamantes. "We have like a dynasty of motherhood so I [plan] to do the same."
On Our Radar
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami