Paulina Rubio gets milk
The Mexican singer, 39, is the latest celebrity to join the Got Milk! mustache campaign with her mother, telenovela actress Susana Dosamantes.
Paulina Rubio is doing her body good.
The Mexican singer, 39, is the latest celebrity to join the Got Milk! mustache campaign with her mother, telenovela
actress Susana Dosamantes.
La Chica Dorada has even more reason to chug the white stuff lately: She's carrying her first child (sex unknown) with
her husband of three years, Spanish PR exec Nicolas Vallejo Najera.
Mom and daughter were at The Mondrian Hotel in Miami Beach Wednesday afternoon to unveil the ad, and Rubio told us she isn't dieting during her pregnancy.
"I love milk. Milk by itself, milk with hotcakes, with brownies, cookies -- with everything!'' she said. ‘But it has to be cold."
Luckily, her biggest craving has no fat: ‘‘Pickles. The sour ones. I don't know why."
Posing in the spot gave Paulina and Susana, 62, some bonding time. But abuela will be sticking around after the baby is
"I'm going to be big mama, like my mother and grandmother were," said Dosamantes. "We have like a dynasty of motherhood so I [plan] to do the same."
On Our Radar
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet