Paula DaSilva returns to where it all began as executive chef at 3030 Ocean in Ft. Lauderdale
As 1500 Degrees falls below zero, DaSilva returns to a familiar kitchen
As we reported last Thursday in the Rumor Mill, 1500 Degrees at the Eden Roc, soon to be renamed and reconceived, has experienced a mass exodus including that of its executive chef, Paula DaSilva, who is returning to her old cooking grounds of 3030 Ocean at the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa in Fort Lauderdale.
“My time at 3030 Ocean was instrumental in my development as a chef,” said DaSilva, a Hell’s Kitchen runner up. “Returning to Harbor Beach gives me a wonderful opportunity to honor its past and be a part of its exciting new future.”
The resort's pretty psyched too. “We’re thrilled to welcome back Paula,” says property General Manager Kimberly Wilson. “There are many exciting things in the works. We see Paula’s return here as part of this property’s ongoing evolution and growth as a dining and social hotspot for visitors and locals alike.”
DaSilva's stint at 3030 Ocean begins on August 1.
Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
3030 Holiday Dr.
- Ex Milos chef to head up kitchen at Miami River Greek spot, KIKI on the River
- Rick Bayless restaurant Red O opening in downtown Miami next summer
- Where sushi blends old world and new on South Beach
- Top 5 Arepas in Miami from Yelp
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in