Paula Abdul: Straight up
The former American Idol judge emcees benefit
Saturday, November 6 7:00 p.m. Cocktail Reception 8:30 p.m. Dinner, Live Auction, Celebrity Entertainment, Dancing InterContinental Miami 100 Chopin Plaza
What's Paula Abdul been up to since leaving American Idol? Charitable things. If your wish is to meet her, all you have to do is buy a ticket to Saturday's Make A Wish Ball. She's the emcee.
The party, organizers say, will have a Zen, Asian like theme, so you can stay chill. Though a performance by Tony Award-winning musical group Jersey Boys ought to get you moving. “This year’s Ball is destined to be the most memorable yet,” said Norman Wedderburn, President and CEO of the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Southern Florida.
“We have a very special and impactful line-up of events planned this year that, when coupled with the impressive list of participants and supporters – most notably, Paula Abdul – will make for an unforgettable evening and the perfect celebration following a record-breaking year of wish granting.”
On Our Radar
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy
- Victoria's Secret spring break party