Paula Abdul: Straight up
The former American Idol judge emcees benefit
Saturday, November 6 7:00 p.m. Cocktail Reception 8:30 p.m. Dinner, Live Auction, Celebrity Entertainment, Dancing InterContinental Miami 100 Chopin Plaza
What's Paula Abdul been up to since leaving American Idol? Charitable things. If your wish is to meet her, all you have to do is buy a ticket to Saturday's Make A Wish Ball. She's the emcee.
The party, organizers say, will have a Zen, Asian like theme, so you can stay chill. Though a performance by Tony Award-winning musical group Jersey Boys ought to get you moving. “This year’s Ball is destined to be the most memorable yet,” said Norman Wedderburn, President and CEO of the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Southern Florida.
“We have a very special and impactful line-up of events planned this year that, when coupled with the impressive list of participants and supporters – most notably, Paula Abdul – will make for an unforgettable evening and the perfect celebration following a record-breaking year of wish granting.”
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert