Paul & Young Ron spend morning at Celebrity Cook-Off
Special guests come out
Robert Irvine either has a clone or doesn't sleep.
The host of Food Network's Restaurant: Impossible usually spends his time helping out ailing eateries or pumping iron in the gym.
But for the South Beach Wine & Food Festival, he's come out to support almost every event thus far. On Friday morning, Irvine was up bright and early (we told you he doesn't sleep, at least not much) to cook alongside Big 105.9 hosts Paul and Young Ron for their always entertaining "Celebrity Cook-Off" at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel.
Irvine and Marc Murphy from Chopped joined other (local) chefs Josh Capon from Lure, Ralph Pagano (Naked Taco) and Paula DeSilva from 3030 Ocean to assist in a live cookoff with surprise guests, former Dolphin player John Offerdahl and Marlins president David Samson. The guys had to make burgers with the secret ingredients being shrimp and Florida stone crabs.
Samson's crabby patty was the victor. Sponge Bob would approve.
On Our Radar
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag
- Chef Fabio Viviani shows off kitchen skills
- Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio at restaurant site
- Paula Deen makes appearance at South Beach Wine and Food Festival, receives standing ovation
- Country star Trisha Yearwood gets cooking