Paul & Young Ron spend morning at Celebrity Cook-Off
Special guests come out
Robert Irvine either has a clone or doesn't sleep.
The host of Food Network's Restaurant: Impossible usually spends his time helping out ailing eateries or pumping iron in the gym.
But for the South Beach Wine & Food Festival, he's come out to support almost every event thus far. On Friday morning, Irvine was up bright and early (we told you he doesn't sleep, at least not much) to cook alongside Big 105.9 hosts Paul and Young Ron for their always entertaining "Celebrity Cook-Off" at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel.
Irvine and Marc Murphy from Chopped joined other (local) chefs Josh Capon from Lure, Ralph Pagano (Naked Taco) and Paula DeSilva from 3030 Ocean to assist in a live cookoff with surprise guests, former Dolphin player John Offerdahl and Marlins president David Samson. The guys had to make burgers with the secret ingredients being shrimp and Florida stone crabs.
Samson's crabby patty was the victor. Sponge Bob would approve.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage