Passion brings Temptation
Temptation Cabaret introduces old-world cabaret to South Florida with this provocative and interactive performance at Passion Nightclub at the Hard Rock.
Tired of the same old flashing lights, loud music, and late nights out? Let yourself fall in to TEMPTATION, a French-style cabaret show, taking place at Passion nightclub at The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. The show consists of sexy ladies dancing in lace and scantily clad costumes telling the story of past escapades in a seductive and artfully pleasing way. The Master of Ceremonies takes you through a series of whimsical performances as he unravels a mystery of love, lust, and temptation.
There’s an aerialist that can contort herself in mid-air suspended by nothing more then two satin ribbons, seven enchanting dancers who have toured the worlds stages, and a Master of Ceremonies to complete the cast of this unique Live Theater Show. This provocative show was strategically designed to bring the art of Cabaret to modern day life by renowned choreographer, Kalyn James and producer Dean Kronacher.
Temptation Cabaret is going on each and every single Saturday at Passion nightclub at the Hard Rock. Doors open at 8pm; show begins at 9pm. Tickets are available at TemptationCabaret.com; they range in price from $20-$43. During the show there will be cocktail service available and if you want you want to get your own private show, arrangements can be made for a specially intimate Friday night performances in advance.
Set your imagination free, escape in to the world of sin, lust, and all that jazz; go back in time to the era of cabaret where performance meets eroticism, and fantasies unfold before your eyes. Fall in to Temptation.
- A different sort of Bonfire of the Vanities at Conde Contemporary, Sassy City Chicks & a Ritzy beer garden
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Oct. 10-12
- Velvet Underground: A weird Miami bus tour and an AstroJam highlight the weekend
- Go Drink This: Down the Rabbit Hole
- A curated guide to III Points festival in Wynwood
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Oct. 3 - 5
- Go Drink This: Smoky Negroni
- Sneak Peek: Blackbird Ordinary in Brickell unveils new cocktail menu
- Velvet Underground: Mansion nightclub opens 'Cocktails and Dreams' and Craft Spirits Festival kicks off in Coconut Grove