Passion brings Temptation
Temptation Cabaret introduces old-world cabaret to South Florida with this provocative and interactive performance at Passion Nightclub at the Hard Rock.
Tired of the same old flashing lights, loud music, and late nights out? Let yourself fall in to TEMPTATION, a French-style cabaret show, taking place at Passion nightclub at The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. The show consists of sexy ladies dancing in lace and scantily clad costumes telling the story of past escapades in a seductive and artfully pleasing way. The Master of Ceremonies takes you through a series of whimsical performances as he unravels a mystery of love, lust, and temptation.
There’s an aerialist that can contort herself in mid-air suspended by nothing more then two satin ribbons, seven enchanting dancers who have toured the worlds stages, and a Master of Ceremonies to complete the cast of this unique Live Theater Show. This provocative show was strategically designed to bring the art of Cabaret to modern day life by renowned choreographer, Kalyn James and producer Dean Kronacher.
Temptation Cabaret is going on each and every single Saturday at Passion nightclub at the Hard Rock. Doors open at 8pm; show begins at 9pm. Tickets are available at TemptationCabaret.com; they range in price from $20-$43. During the show there will be cocktail service available and if you want you want to get your own private show, arrangements can be made for a specially intimate Friday night performances in advance.
Set your imagination free, escape in to the world of sin, lust, and all that jazz; go back in time to the era of cabaret where performance meets eroticism, and fantasies unfold before your eyes. Fall in to Temptation.
- Mad Decent Block Party tour kicks off in Fort Lauderdale
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach
- Nicole Moudaber brings her sounds to Space on Saturday
- Party with Jenny McCarthy at E11even Miami Saturday night after "Dirty Sexy Funny"