Party with Miami.com at Bossa Nova Lounge
Party with Miami.com at the opening of Bossa Nova Lounge and Mesazul Steakhouse this Thursday, May 2oth with cocktails, giveaways, delicious treats, and LIVE performances!
Bossa Nova Lounge & Mesa Azul Steakhouse
at the Doral Golf Resort & Spa
4400 NW 87 Ave, Miami, 33178
This week there’s a new reason to party (and it doesn’t involve having to drive to the beach), as Bossa Nova Lounge and Mesa Azul Steakhouse open their doors at the Doral Golf Resort & Spa. Miami.com will be there for the big event to celebrate on Thursday, May 20th. Come party with us and enjoy signature cocktails, delicious treats, LIVE music, amazing giveaways, and more.
It all starts at 6pm with a two-hour tasting session that includes samples of the signature drinks such as the Samabatini (Kettle One citrus, Cointreau, splash lemon juice and wild hibiscus flower), the Fuego Anejo Cocktail (Don Julio reposado, agave nectar, muddled watermelon) or the Sweet Ginger (Zaccapa rum, Gran Mariner, ginger beer, muddled oranges). I'm looking forward to trying the Sambatini!
DJ Crystal will provide the soundtrack for the evening before Gaby & Maribel take the stage for a special LIVE performance. Make this your must go-to destination this week and be a part of the opening of the newest lounge in South Florida. Free drinks, yummy eats, and good music; what other reason do you need to come out and party with us? I’ll be there along with the Miami.com crew living it up for the Grand Opening Celebration of Bossa Nova Lounge and would love to see you there. Come by yourself or bring all of your friends (the more the merrier), let’s make this a grand fiesta to start the summer off right!
Valet will be available for $5; don’t forget to RSVP and get on the list to attend this fabulous shindig.
- Go Drink This: Positano
- Ball and Chain in Little Havana brings the Brazilian Girls to Miami
- Wynwood Art Auction, P.I.G. & funk 'n' jazz
- Go Drink This: Port of Call
- Sidebar opens in Little Havana, A Night in Monte Carlo (in Coral Gables), "Bette Midler" at the Cabaret and Full Mooning in Wynwood
- Miami duo launches high-tech InList app for nightlife experiences
- Gallery: Halloween on Lincoln Road 2014
- Go Drink This: Pumpkin Rum Old Fashioned
- Gallery - Vizcaya Halloween Sundowner 2014
- Beatniks, Art, Disco, More Disco and Strippers - it's not just Halloween, it's Miami!