Party with Miami.com at Bossa Nova Lounge
Party with Miami.com at the opening of Bossa Nova Lounge and Mesazul Steakhouse this Thursday, May 2oth with cocktails, giveaways, delicious treats, and LIVE performances!
Bossa Nova Lounge & Mesa Azul Steakhouse
at the Doral Golf Resort & Spa
4400 NW 87 Ave, Miami, 33178
This week there’s a new reason to party (and it doesn’t involve having to drive to the beach), as Bossa Nova Lounge and Mesa Azul Steakhouse open their doors at the Doral Golf Resort & Spa. Miami.com will be there for the big event to celebrate on Thursday, May 20th. Come party with us and enjoy signature cocktails, delicious treats, LIVE music, amazing giveaways, and more.
It all starts at 6pm with a two-hour tasting session that includes samples of the signature drinks such as the Samabatini (Kettle One citrus, Cointreau, splash lemon juice and wild hibiscus flower), the Fuego Anejo Cocktail (Don Julio reposado, agave nectar, muddled watermelon) or the Sweet Ginger (Zaccapa rum, Gran Mariner, ginger beer, muddled oranges). I'm looking forward to trying the Sambatini!
DJ Crystal will provide the soundtrack for the evening before Gaby & Maribel take the stage for a special LIVE performance. Make this your must go-to destination this week and be a part of the opening of the newest lounge in South Florida. Free drinks, yummy eats, and good music; what other reason do you need to come out and party with us? I’ll be there along with the Miami.com crew living it up for the Grand Opening Celebration of Bossa Nova Lounge and would love to see you there. Come by yourself or bring all of your friends (the more the merrier), let’s make this a grand fiesta to start the summer off right!
Valet will be available for $5; don’t forget to RSVP and get on the list to attend this fabulous shindig.
- Sake, beer, oysters and Basel, Art Basel
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator