Tag Heuer party in Miami Beach brings out the celebs
Tag Heuer celebrates 150th anniversary with event at The Temple House
Local celebs made, um, time Thursday night for a fab party thrown by TAG Heuer.
Hands on deck at the Temple House in Miami Beach included Jupiter-based Olivia Newton-John and her herb magnate hubby, John Easterling; The Glades' stars Michelle Hurd, Matt Passmore and Carlos Gomez; and Palm Beach rapper Vanilla Ice, who has a home makeover DIY show coming out in October, The Vanilla Ice Project.
Guests ogled vintage watches behind glass and noshed on tuna tartare, deconstructed salad, ceviche and mini burgers.
The highlight of the evening: Burn Notice star Jeffrey Donovan zipping into the space behind the wheel of a Tesla Roadster. The electric super car is traveling around the world on the Odyssey of Pioneers tour, a celebration of the Swiss luxury brand's 150th anniversary.
The $100,000 battery- powered auto (no fumes) accelerates from 0-60 in 3.7 seconds. Miami's favorite spy was grinning ear to ear as he zoomed around the appreciative crowd.
"Now," commented Hurd, "that's an entrance!''
On Our Radar
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood