Tag Heuer party in Miami Beach brings out the celebs
Tag Heuer celebrates 150th anniversary with event at The Temple House
Local celebs made, um, time Thursday night for a fab party thrown by TAG Heuer.
Hands on deck at the Temple House in Miami Beach included Jupiter-based Olivia Newton-John and her herb magnate hubby, John Easterling; The Glades' stars Michelle Hurd, Matt Passmore and Carlos Gomez; and Palm Beach rapper Vanilla Ice, who has a home makeover DIY show coming out in October, The Vanilla Ice Project.
Guests ogled vintage watches behind glass and noshed on tuna tartare, deconstructed salad, ceviche and mini burgers.
The highlight of the evening: Burn Notice star Jeffrey Donovan zipping into the space behind the wheel of a Tesla Roadster. The electric super car is traveling around the world on the Odyssey of Pioneers tour, a celebration of the Swiss luxury brand's 150th anniversary.
The $100,000 battery- powered auto (no fumes) accelerates from 0-60 in 3.7 seconds. Miami's favorite spy was grinning ear to ear as he zoomed around the appreciative crowd.
"Now," commented Hurd, "that's an entrance!''
On Our Radar
- Justin Bieber settles paparazzo lawsuit
- Sara Bareilles to headline gala
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade