Party in the USA! Prince Harry in town
Lives it up at Fontainebleau
Prince Harry doesn’t seem like he’s hurting too badly after his breakup with budding dancer Cressida Jones.
On his way to a buddy’s wedding in Memphis this weekend, the 29-year-old royal made a bachelor party stop in — where else? —Miami Beach, our own Scene in the Tropics columnist Lesley Abravanel writes.
He was in a large group, going out hard at the Fontainebleau: Hakkasan for cockies and din-din, then LIV to dance and frolick.
Harry may get some heat when he heads back home because he missed his step uncle Mark Shand’s funeral Thursday. The Duchess of Cornwall’s brother, a conservationist, died last week after falling on a NYC street. That said, bro Prince William wasn’t in attendance either, though musician Cat Stevens was. William is expected Saturday at the Tennessee wedding of London nightclub entrepreneur Guy Pelly to Holiday Inn heiress Elizabeth Wilson.
The Daily Telegraph is reporting Jones was originally supposed to accompany Harry to the nuptials but balked at paying for her own plane ticket. This matter led to a blowout row and eventual breakup.
The party prince spent some time sunbathing at Soho Beach House -- we're really hoping the pale skinned Brit used at least SPF50 -- and reportedly chatted with actress Katie Cassidy, daughter of 70s pop prince David Cassidy. Then on Friday Harry jetted off to Memphis, where he hooked up with older brother Wills, ate BBQ and hung out at Graceland.
On Our Radar
- Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather at Heat game
- Jookin with Lil Buck in Miami
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance