Party Patrol - Miami - Jan. 3-7
This week's top parties courtesy of Ms. Vique.
Out with the old, in with the new. We survived NYE and now on to bigger and better things. The party never stops in Miami and the big names keep on coming as we begin our road to Ultra 2013. This week there’s plenty to keep you busy from big DJs to amazing dinner parties - let the games begin!
Thursday, Jan. 3
Real Girls Don’t Cook Dinner Party at Mercadito
3253 NE 1st Ave., Miami
Start the weekend early with a special dinner party at Mercadito Miami in Midtown for the weekly series Real Girls Don’t Cook. Ladies enjoy free dinner and cocktails with an RSVP starting at 9 p.m. For more information call or text 305-206-1426.
Friday, Jan. 4
R3HAB headlines STORY
136 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
If you haven’t checked out the latest addition to the LIV family, than you better plan on being there on Friday for special guest R3HAB alongside David Solano. Dance to electro house beats with tracks like “Something on Your Mind” and “Skydrop” all night. Doors open at 11 p.m. Dress code is strictly enforced. Admission is $30 for the ladies, $40 for the guys.
Saturday, Jan. 5
Welcome to St. Tropez at Nikki
1 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach
Dance it up on the sand this weekend for the Welcome to St. Tropez Party at Nikki Beach starting at noon. Enjoy VIP bottle and beverage service from the lounge beds and enjoy sounds by the resident and guest DJs playing the best dance beats and house music along with live entertainment through the day. For reservations email email@example.com
Paul Oakenfold at LIV
4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
New Year’s has passed but the big names keep on coming. This weekend, head to LIV nightclub for mega super-star DJ Paul Oakenfold with special guest Project46. Dance to progressive house hits like “Please Me” until 5 a.m. Doors open at 11 p.m. Dress to impress, ladies admission is $40, gents $75.
Other events at LIV this week include Tommy Trash on Thursday and DJ Irie on Friday.
Monday, Jan. 7
Secret Society Mondays at Room Service Lounge
929 Washington Ave., Miami
Secret Society Group and Empire Records are starting it all over again at Room Service Lounge. Be there for the return of the hottest Monday night party on the beach. This week enjoy music by DJ Derek Walin and DJ Radamas. Dinner Reservations at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m., early arrival is suggested. For more information call 305-600-9414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phife Dawg hits Rec Room to celebrate LDV Hospitality's 3 year anniversary
- Twin Shadow plays his last show of the year at Thompson Miami Beach November 12
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- Oculto returns to Miami with Garden of Hedon
- Nikki Beach Hosts Think Pink Brunch October 18
- Halloween in Miami 2015: the party round-up
- FDR to host ILOVEMAKONNEN this Saturday night
- Our top picks for III Points after parties happening this weekend
- E11EVEN takes it back to the 70's and 80's this Saturday
- Win complimentary cocktails and tickets to see Lee Foss and Serge Devant at the 1 Hotel Rooftop