Party packages, "Frozen" mini camp, storytime & 15 other fun things to do with the kids Feb 3-9
Munchkin Fun Miami's top weekly picks
Hope everyone had a great weekend - any marathoners out there? Post pics on our Facebook page so we can celebrate your success (while you’re there check out our most popular post/drinking tip of 2014 and make sure to like us for more). Thanks for your re-SOLUTION month feedback, looks like we’ll be bringing it back in 2015. We’ll roll out the occasional poll to get feedback on certain aspects of the site, but please feel free to email us anytime with thoughts on Munchkin Fun Miami.
PLAN THE ULTIMATE DESTINATION BIRTHDAY PARTY
We like a great party and we LOVE a great, effortless party. Welcome to parenting nirvana - a premium list of Miami’s best party packages. Go big or small, sports, art or dance - the world is your party oyster. Show up 25 minutes before the fun starts, leave 20 minutes after it ends - no set-up, clean-up or extra effort (we said it was nirvana!). Three big questions to ask - how many kids can the space accommodate, what (if any) food does the package include, when can I book for next year?! Click here to start planning.
Treat the kids to a "Frozen" mini art camp on Friday, prep for baby & hang with Munchkin Fun Miami at the Biggest Baby Shower Miami Tuesday night, share the “oys and joys of parenthood” with Shalom Motherhood, catch the last day of the Original Miami Beach Antique Show or shop homegrown eats at the Grove Greenmarket. Click here for all the details.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Close out Wednesday with free storytime in Brickell at 6pm, treat yourself to a free parent’s night out at My Gym Coral Gables or My Gym Doral, explore the Perez Art Museum, get bookish with Guess Who Mr. Dinosaur in Coral Gables, start planning for college or check out a music for munchkins concert on the Beach. Click here to start filling your calendar.
Get fit and do good at the Walk Like MADD family 5K Sunday morning, enter the extraordinary Lego Contest in the Grove, treat the little ones to The Mice War, an Opera for kids at Pinecrest Gardens, plan a Gables Date night via kids club at the Coral Gables Museum Friday night or check out a family-friendly screening of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Start planning here.
See and Do
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful
- 5 reasons you should check out the Mammography Art Initiative in Wynwood this weekend
- 7 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23
- Miami's cultural itinerary courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Oct. 16-31
- Find your happy place at the Modern Life Mindfulness Festival
- Grovetoberfest Celebrates Six Years of Craft Beer
- Can this Miami political roast Make America Laugh Again? Let's hope so