Paris Hilton not one to miss Art Basel
Heiress does the rounds
We’ll Always Have Paris: As 2003 as it may be, Paris Hilton, the one who started it all, the famous-for-nothing heiress who many blame for the inexplicable phenom that is the Kardashian, doesn’t miss an Art Basel or a photo op. She’s baack! Just ask the people at Diane von Furstenberg’s lunch Wednesday at the Soho Beach House, celebrating the launch of the designer’s limited edition Evian bottle. Sure, Chelsea Handler and beau Andre Balazs were there as was Russell Simmons, but Paris and sister Nicky still know how to work a crowd.
On Our Radar
- Lil Wayne takes out loan
- Dance meets charity with SWAY
- Miami Heat players attend opening of new Edition Boutique.
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding