Paris Hilton not one to miss Art Basel
Heiress does the rounds
We’ll Always Have Paris: As 2003 as it may be, Paris Hilton, the one who started it all, the famous-for-nothing heiress who many blame for the inexplicable phenom that is the Kardashian, doesn’t miss an Art Basel or a photo op. She’s baack! Just ask the people at Diane von Furstenberg’s lunch Wednesday at the Soho Beach House, celebrating the launch of the designer’s limited edition Evian bottle. Sure, Chelsea Handler and beau Andre Balazs were there as was Russell Simmons, but Paris and sister Nicky still know how to work a crowd.
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity