Paris Hilton in the mix of celebrities in town
Paris Hilton was spotted Thursday at one of the VIP tables “rocking kitty ears,” says our spy, at The Avicii Hotel at SLS Hotel South Beach.
After entering the Sony Open as a wild card in the women’s singles tournament, Miami resident and tennis pro Nadia Petrova bowed out in the early stages of Sony Open Tennis and used the remaining tournament time to catch up on some brow maintenance at Rik Rak Salon.
Shark Tank's Daymond John was seen being a good son on Sunday when he took his mother out for a dinner at Catch Miami at The James Royal Palm. The mother/son duo dined outside on the restaurant's patio while sharing a number of dishes. John, says our spy, “seemed really happy to be spending the night with his mother,” as the two were seen smiling and laughing.
On Our Radar
- Jose Fernandez fans get a chance to say goodbye today
- Miami mourns the loss of Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel