Paris Hilton in the mix of celebrities in town
Paris Hilton was spotted Thursday at one of the VIP tables “rocking kitty ears,” says our spy, at The Avicii Hotel at SLS Hotel South Beach.
After entering the Sony Open as a wild card in the women’s singles tournament, Miami resident and tennis pro Nadia Petrova bowed out in the early stages of Sony Open Tennis and used the remaining tournament time to catch up on some brow maintenance at Rik Rak Salon.
Shark Tank's Daymond John was seen being a good son on Sunday when he took his mother out for a dinner at Catch Miami at The James Royal Palm. The mother/son duo dined outside on the restaurant's patio while sharing a number of dishes. John, says our spy, “seemed really happy to be spending the night with his mother,” as the two were seen smiling and laughing.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami
- For sale: LeBron James' Miami mansion