Paris Hilton in the mix of celebrities in town
Paris Hilton was spotted Thursday at one of the VIP tables “rocking kitty ears,” says our spy, at The Avicii Hotel at SLS Hotel South Beach.
After entering the Sony Open as a wild card in the women’s singles tournament, Miami resident and tennis pro Nadia Petrova bowed out in the early stages of Sony Open Tennis and used the remaining tournament time to catch up on some brow maintenance at Rik Rak Salon.
Shark Tank's Daymond John was seen being a good son on Sunday when he took his mother out for a dinner at Catch Miami at The James Royal Palm. The mother/son duo dined outside on the restaurant's patio while sharing a number of dishes. John, says our spy, “seemed really happy to be spending the night with his mother,” as the two were seen smiling and laughing.
On Our Radar
- Atlanta Housewife Kandi Burruss bringing play to Miami
- Demi Lovato sunbathes before concert
- Former Bachelorette moves to Miami
- Cindy Crawford hangs in Bal Harbour
- Singer Lily Allen visits local spots
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union show honeymoon pics
- Chris Paciello buys home near country club in Miami Beach
- Locals turn out for Bill Clinton
- Ex Miami restaurateur Josh Woodward murder trial date set for February in Los Angeles
- Hip hop royalty in town