Paris Hilton in the mix of celebrities in town
Paris Hilton was spotted Thursday at one of the VIP tables “rocking kitty ears,” says our spy, at The Avicii Hotel at SLS Hotel South Beach.
After entering the Sony Open as a wild card in the women’s singles tournament, Miami resident and tennis pro Nadia Petrova bowed out in the early stages of Sony Open Tennis and used the remaining tournament time to catch up on some brow maintenance at Rik Rak Salon.
Shark Tank's Daymond John was seen being a good son on Sunday when he took his mother out for a dinner at Catch Miami at The James Royal Palm. The mother/son duo dined outside on the restaurant's patio while sharing a number of dishes. John, says our spy, “seemed really happy to be spending the night with his mother,” as the two were seen smiling and laughing.
On Our Radar
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show
- Burger place featured on TV show
- Cake Boss helps local baker