Paris and Afrojack call it quits?
After parading around Winter Music Conference together, Paris Hilton and Afrojack are reportedly downgrading their relationship status to "BFFs"
It seemed like only a few months ago that Paris Hilton was following Afrojack around Miami like his proud wifey.
Wait, it was only a few months ago that the couple was spotted together at every imaginable party at Winter Music Conference. Now Radar Online reports that the couple has put the brakes on their whirlwind romance. The source says that "Paris was smitten with him, but Afrojack just wanted to have fun and not be exclusive with anyone. He is on the road practically every day performing in clubs all over the world, and he just isn't ready to settle down, whereas Paris is."
The pair have been working on Paris' second album, for which Afrojack had apparently been taking a lot of flack, given her first album flopped.
It was later reported by the New York Post that the pair was denying a split but the statements leave lingering doubts: "The Dutch DJ tweeted last night, 'Me and @ParisHilton have been best friends for almost a year, still are, listen to my words next time!'"
A rep for Paris reports to the New York Post:"Nothing has changed. They remain friends . . . they love and support each other. It’s no breakup, just BFFs.”
From boyfriend and girlfriend to BFFs? That certainly sounds like a status change.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges