Paramore rocks into Miami
Lead singer Hayley Williams chats about what to expect on Saturday night.
Paramore at Bayfront Park
301 N Biscayne Blvd, Miami
Showtime: 6:30 p.m.
Tickets: $40.50 to $48.50 at LiveNation.com
Pop rock fans are in for a treat when Paramore takes the stage at Bayfront Park Amphitheater on Saturday, Sept. 4. The creators of such hits as the Twilight soundtrack's "Decode" and "Misery Business", punk princess and lead singer Hayley Williams took the time to chat with Miami.com about what fans can expect from the show and what makes their band so unified.
What is your favorite song to play live?
That changes nightly. I feel like all of our songs are made for the stage.
What can fans expect from the Honda Civic Tour? Any surprises?
It's gonna be a rock show. Not to mention the biggest production and longest set list we've ever had.
What makes Paramore such a united group?
We grew up together in a fairly small town. Our passion for what we do keeps us grounded.
What are your thoughts on South Florida and Miami?
South Florida seems to have its own thing going musically. New Found Glory is on this tour with us and they're from Coral Springs. There's some damn good music in South Florida. Plus the shows down there are sick!
Any last words for your fans?
We can't wait to bring this tour to Miami. We know we don't make it there often but we're gonna make it up to you on September 4th.
Music in Miami
- 2015 Summer Music Concert Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Space Welcomes Queen of Techno Nicole Moudaber on Saturday, June 6
- Rec Room Turns Up with DJ Craze Friday, May 15
- Win Tickets to See andhim at Treehouse on Thursday, May 14
- Rico Love Launches New Album at E11EVEN Wednesday, May 13
- Serge Devant Talks Club Culture in the U.S.
- Action Bronson Takes Tour to Grand Central on Friday, May 8
- Kölsch takes over Treehouse Friday, May 8
- Indie-rock heroes The Pixies reassemble to perform at SunFest
- Do Not Sit On the Furniture hosts Serge Devant April 24