Panty Party in Miami
Get your panties in a bunch at the Me + Me party this week.
Me + Me Party
Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012 at 9 p.m.
Freehand Miami 2727 Indian Creek Drive, Miami Beach
We've got tow words for you, Miami: Panty Party.
Yes, NYC-based artist Curtis Kulig, famed for his Love Me campaign, and MeUndies, the luxe men and women's underwear company will be throwing a Basel party sure to rock your underworld.
Kulig, who has worked with such iconic brands as Beats By Dre, Nike and Vans, will create limited edition designs exclusively for MeUndies while aligning the fun, hip Los Angeles-based brand with established and emerging artists from both coasts.
To celebrate the partnership, the two will be hosting Me + Me, an exclusive party at Miami's newest outpost Freehand during Art Basel on Dec. 6. Famed DJ Chelsea Leyland will be spinning music.
The kicker? First 100 guests will rieve limited-edition MeUndies by Curtis Kulig.
Booties everywhere, rejoice!
- The 13 Best Photos from Day 3 of Miami Music Week 2015
- Recap: The Top 3 Highlights of Day 1 at Ultra 2015
- BT’s ‘Electronic Opus’ debuts at Arsht Center on Sunday
- The 16 Best Photos from Day 2 of Miami Music Week 2015
- The 12 Best Photos from Day 1 of Miami Music Week 2015
- Heineken House makes EDM experience full circle at Ultra
- Go Drink This: In the Air Tonight
- Reflections from Miami Beach Nightlife Pioneers
- Above & Beyond play one-night only during Miami Music Week
- DJ “Little” Louie Vega plays the Funkified Poolside Get-Down Jam on Wednesday