Panty Party in Miami
Get your panties in a bunch at the Me + Me party this week.
Me + Me Party
Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012 at 9 p.m.
Freehand Miami 2727 Indian Creek Drive, Miami Beach
We've got tow words for you, Miami: Panty Party.
Yes, NYC-based artist Curtis Kulig, famed for his Love Me campaign, and MeUndies, the luxe men and women's underwear company will be throwing a Basel party sure to rock your underworld.
Kulig, who has worked with such iconic brands as Beats By Dre, Nike and Vans, will create limited edition designs exclusively for MeUndies while aligning the fun, hip Los Angeles-based brand with established and emerging artists from both coasts.
To celebrate the partnership, the two will be hosting Me + Me, an exclusive party at Miami's newest outpost Freehand during Art Basel on Dec. 6. Famed DJ Chelsea Leyland will be spinning music.
The kicker? First 100 guests will rieve limited-edition MeUndies by Curtis Kulig.
Booties everywhere, rejoice!
- Go Drink This: Grand Dad's Breakfast
- Velvet Underground: Slap & Tickle pops up underground at FDR and Ball & Chain throws first La Pachanga party
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 12 - 14
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo