Panty Party in Miami
Get your panties in a bunch at the Me + Me party this week.
Me + Me Party
Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012 at 9 p.m.
Freehand Miami 2727 Indian Creek Drive, Miami Beach
We've got tow words for you, Miami: Panty Party.
Yes, NYC-based artist Curtis Kulig, famed for his Love Me campaign, and MeUndies, the luxe men and women's underwear company will be throwing a Basel party sure to rock your underworld.
Kulig, who has worked with such iconic brands as Beats By Dre, Nike and Vans, will create limited edition designs exclusively for MeUndies while aligning the fun, hip Los Angeles-based brand with established and emerging artists from both coasts.
To celebrate the partnership, the two will be hosting Me + Me, an exclusive party at Miami's newest outpost Freehand during Art Basel on Dec. 6. Famed DJ Chelsea Leyland will be spinning music.
The kicker? First 100 guests will rieve limited-edition MeUndies by Curtis Kulig.
Booties everywhere, rejoice!
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Katsuya unveils new installation by Miami artist Tatiana Suarez