Panty Party in Miami
Get your panties in a bunch at the Me + Me party this week.
Me + Me Party
Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012 at 9 p.m.
Freehand Miami 2727 Indian Creek Drive, Miami Beach
We've got tow words for you, Miami: Panty Party.
Yes, NYC-based artist Curtis Kulig, famed for his Love Me campaign, and MeUndies, the luxe men and women's underwear company will be throwing a Basel party sure to rock your underworld.
Kulig, who has worked with such iconic brands as Beats By Dre, Nike and Vans, will create limited edition designs exclusively for MeUndies while aligning the fun, hip Los Angeles-based brand with established and emerging artists from both coasts.
To celebrate the partnership, the two will be hosting Me + Me, an exclusive party at Miami's newest outpost Freehand during Art Basel on Dec. 6. Famed DJ Chelsea Leyland will be spinning music.
The kicker? First 100 guests will rieve limited-edition MeUndies by Curtis Kulig.
Booties everywhere, rejoice!
- Sneak Peek: Blackbird Ordinary in Brickell unveils new cocktail menu
- Velvet Underground: Mansion nightclub opens 'Cocktails and Dreams' and Craft Spirits Festival kicks off in Coconut Grove
- Register in advance to save on tickets for Ultra Music Festival 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Sept. 26 - 29
- Skrillex brings his Fall Tour to Mansion this Friday
- Go Drink This: The J-Bird Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Sneaker Pimps rejoice at Grand Central with Cam'ron and HaVen South Beach hosts Bar Wars
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 19 - 21
- Go Drink This: Grand Dad's Breakfast
- Velvet Underground: Slap & Tickle pops up underground at FDR and Ball & Chain throws first La Pachanga party