Panty Party in Miami
Get your panties in a bunch at the Me + Me party this week.
Me + Me Party
Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012 at 9 p.m.
Freehand Miami 2727 Indian Creek Drive, Miami Beach
We've got tow words for you, Miami: Panty Party.
Yes, NYC-based artist Curtis Kulig, famed for his Love Me campaign, and MeUndies, the luxe men and women's underwear company will be throwing a Basel party sure to rock your underworld.
Kulig, who has worked with such iconic brands as Beats By Dre, Nike and Vans, will create limited edition designs exclusively for MeUndies while aligning the fun, hip Los Angeles-based brand with established and emerging artists from both coasts.
To celebrate the partnership, the two will be hosting Me + Me, an exclusive party at Miami's newest outpost Freehand during Art Basel on Dec. 6. Famed DJ Chelsea Leyland will be spinning music.
The kicker? First 100 guests will rieve limited-edition MeUndies by Curtis Kulig.
Booties everywhere, rejoice!
- A Curated Guide to Miami Art Week and Art Basel Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Rock legends, beer, booze, an 80s prom & Greased Lightning, Charlie Brown
- Go Drink This: Positano
- Ball and Chain in Little Havana brings the Brazilian Girls to Miami
- Wynwood Art Auction, P.I.G. & funk 'n' jazz
- Go Drink This: Port of Call
- Sidebar opens in Little Havana, A Night in Monte Carlo (in Coral Gables), "Bette Midler" at the Cabaret and Full Mooning in Wynwood
- Miami duo launches high-tech InList app for nightlife experiences
- Gallery: Halloween on Lincoln Road 2014