The coveted watch brand opens up in Bal Harbour Shops soon.
Here’s one to watch out (pun intended) for: Officine Panerai will be calling Bal Harbour Shops home come December 1, 2011. The Bal Harbour boutique marks the brand’s fourth door in the United States, joining New York City, Beverly Hills and Boca Raton. The boutique will offer a selection of limited-edition watches, with a focus on the models fitted with movements, which are exclusively manufactured by Officine Panerai. Now that’s our kind of time-out.
Bal Harbour Shops 9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood